Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

7 reasons why women cheat

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    just break up with the person then
    <_>
    8-|
    <_>
    8-|
    :-j bitchz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

If you don't mind your girl talking to a dude she's interested in without you knowing about it then that's you. I wouldn't be down with that because there's always the possibility that they'll leave you for that person. They're obviously talking to them for a reason lol. Being attracted to other chicks is fine as long as nothin' is acted upon emotionally/verbally or physically. That's how I'd like to be treated at least <_>
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If you don't mind your girl talking to a dude she's interested in without you knowing about it then that's you. I wouldn't be down with that because there's always the possibility that they'll leave you for that person. They're obviously talking to them for a reason lol. Being attracted to other chicks is fine as long as nothin' is acted upon emotionally/verbally or physically. That's how I'd like to be treated at least <_>
    easy concept is too easy to grasp.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    and thats when you break up with the person
    DUHHHHHH
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    same here
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I think more people should be in open relationships like me and my girlfriend. We both get a kick outta discussing who we're fucking next and what we're gonna do to 'em. We go to swinger events looking for specific types of people. We have plans to find ourselves a hot puerto rican girl to take home with us on our wedding night.
    Others can do that...I personally can't. If I were to be like that I would never get married
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I think I was a pimp in a previous life.

Sex and love don't even live in the same part of my brain.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    open relationships are wonderfulll
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I think more people should be in open relationships like me and my girlfriend. We both get a kick outta discussing who we're fucking next and what we're gonna do to 'em. We go to swinger events looking for specific types of people. We have plans to find ourselves a hot puerto rican girl to take home with us on our wedding night.
    MY GOD..........................................................Shane jr........................... @-)
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    shane does has a junior sized petae :-))

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MY GOD..........................................................Shane jr........................... @-)

except satan's not trailer trash
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

except satan's not trailer trash
    OH SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    edited July 2011
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I fucking hate cheaters, regardless of the reason.

Fuck my ex, the lying cheating skanky slutty psychotic whore.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited July 2011
    I kicked that bitch to the curb and then all the way back to Mexico or Hawaii or wherever the fuck she was (actually) from.