Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

And the most popular bands on this site are...

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    they've followed the motley crue career path to precision. we've got about a year before they're on the comeback trail
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol at least there old stuff was a little funny, this was just sad...
    worse then chocolate starfish and the hotdog flavored water :O i didnt know that was possible.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yes, imo alot worse
    Cathedral
    :0&
    i can understand the rest, but what did cathedral ever do to you?

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cathedral
    :0&
    i can understand the rest, but what did cathedral ever do to you?

Lee Dorrian is god, even if he doesn't do his br00tal screams in Cathedral :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cathedral was fantastic at MDF this past year.
    And Bloodbath is good, but far from being the best Swedish Death Metal band.
    That belongs to DISMEMBER
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    yeah. that title goes to entombed (who were sadly forgotten in my list d'oh!)
    Vomitory, Entombed, Dismember, and Carnage are all better overall.
    REGOOOOOORGE

IN THE MORRRRRRRGUE
    Bloodbath > Opeth.
    and yeah I should have added Entombed or Dismember to my list. I don't know why I forgot them. I do like Bloodbath better then Dismember, even though they have quite a few similarities. I love Resurrection Through Carnage though. I think it is one of the greatest DM albums ever made.
    Like An Everflowing Stream is perhaps the greatest death metal album ever made. My favorite at least.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bloodbath is without a doubt miles better than Opeth. Opeth has a fun live show but they get old really fast on album. I find it hard to listen to an entire album of theirs anymore.
    Bloodbath is without a doubt miles better than Opeth. Opeth has a fun live show but they get old really fast on album. I find it hard to listen to an entire album of theirs anymore.
    so goes "progressive" music...

There are very few progressive bands I can really get into. Obscura is one of them.

There are very few progressive bands I can really get into. Obscura is one of them.
    Do you guys like In Mourning? \m/

i like progressive for the most part, it's just that almost all of those bands end up painting themselves into a corner. tool is a good example. i preferred when tool just had their own little weird sound to them. then they decided every song needed to be 10 minutes long and have some weird time signature. it's too much sometimes. especially when nothing was wrong with them when they wrote 4 minute songs about finger raping.