Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

And the most popular bands on this site are...

SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited July 2011 in Off Topic
list in order from 1 - 25. the way this will work is #1 will get 25 points and #25 will get 1 point. please list them exactly the same way i do (horizontal). and to make it easier for me when i add everything up please keep quoting everyone's prior list starting with mine. idc if the quote gets huge.
NOTE: You dont have to over think it, just curious as to what the most popular bands are on this forum. and please keep the above statements in the quote to prevent people from "Willing" lol.

1. Godsmack 2. Dawn of Ashes 3. God Forbid 4. The Black Dahlia Murder 5. Whitechapel 6. Static-X 7. Hatebreed 8. Mushroomhead 9. Ill Nino 10. Woe of Tyrants 11. DevilDriver 12. Slipknot 13. System of a Down 14. Rob Zombie 15. Korn 16. Metallica 17. Testament 18. Disturbed 19. Dope 20. Marilyn Manson 21. Kittie 22. Skeletonwitch 23. All Shall Perish 24. Arch Enemy 25. Children of Bodom
"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
Post edited by SkullAndCrossbones on

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    inb4 the top 5 bands aren't even metal
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    didnt say they had to be metal and FYI 2 - 5 are defenitely metal
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i wasn't implying that you said that. i'm expecting lady gaga to be in the top 3
    ohh. idk, i think everyone here enjoys metal more then any other style except for maybe erik.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    ohh. idk, i think everyone here enjoys metal more then any other style except for maybe erik.
    can't see the pic but forget it, i'll let the thread die if nobody wants to participate
    can't see the pic but forget it, i'll let the thread die if nobody wants to participate
    I'll post mine later today, but that was a you must be new pic, Ed also hates metal blah blah blah and plenty of people here listen to hard rock strictly and don't listen to metal at all.
    edited July 2011
    list in order from 1 - 25. the way this will work is #1 will get 25 points and #25 will get 1 point. please list them exactly the same way i do (horizontal). and to make it easier for me when i add everything up please keep quoting everyone's prior list starting with mine. idc if the quote gets huge.
    NOTE: You dont have to over think it, just curious as to what the most popular bands are on this forum. and please keep the above statements in the quote to prevent people from "Willing" lol.

1. Godsmack 2. Dawn of Ashes 3. God Forbid 4. The Black Dahlia Murder 5. Whitechapel 6. Static-X 7. Hatebreed 8. Mushroomhead 9. Ill Nino 10. Woe of Tyrants 11. DevilDriver 12. Slipknot 13. System of a Down 14. Rob Zombie 15. Korn 16. Metallica 17. Testament 18. Disturbed 19. Dope 20. Marilyn Manson 21. Kittie 22. Skeletonwitch 23. All Shall Perish 24. Arch Enemy 25. Children of Bodom
    1. Amon Amarth - 2. God Dethroned - 3. Kataklysm - 4. Alestorm - 5. Ex Deo - 6. Lamb of God - 7. Arafel - 8. Ensiferum - 9. Eluveitie - 10. Goatwhore - 11. Hypocrisy - 12. Septic Flesh - 13. Behemoth - 14. Aurora Black - 15. Primordial - 16. moonsorrow - 17. Keep of Kalessin - 18. Suidakra - 19. Vader - 20. The Agonist - 21. Survivors Zero - 22. Saliva (hatersgonnahate.jpeg) 23. Daath
    24. KSE - 25. Enslaved
    Post edited by Shane on
    I'll post mine later today, but that was a you must be new pic, Ed also hates metal blah blah blah and plenty of people here listen to hard rock strictly and don't listen to metal at all.
    i think its pretty funny that the site is called Metal Uprising when maybe only a 1/3rd of the people here actually listen to metal
    Daath \m/

whats been going on with them lately? i havent heard any news about them
    they put out an album not all that long ago, listened to it once i think. the concealers is fucking badass though
    I'll give my top 25

1. King's X
    2. Primus
    3. Ministry
    4. Polkadot Cadaver
    5. Diablo Swing Orchestra
    6. Living Colour
    7. Muse
    8. Fozzy
    9. The Project Hate MCMXCIX
    10. Amberian Dawn
    11. Powderburn
    12. Unexpect
    13. Dog Fashion Disco
    14. Shaman's Harvest
    15. A Hero A Fake
    16. Nomeansno
    17. Fearless Flying Frog Brigade
    18. Matisyahu
    19. Hypernova
    20. The Notwist
    21. Gruntruck
    22. Truck Like Tank
    23. Fishbone
    24. Phish
    25. The Living End

1. Amon Amarth - 2. God Dethroned - 3. Kataklysm - 4. Alestorm - 5. Ex Deo - 6. Lamb of God - 7. Arafel - 8. Ensiferum - 9. Eluveitie - 10. Goatwhore - 11. Hypocrisy - 12. Septic Flesh - 13. Behemoth - 14. Aurora Black - 15. Primordial - 16. moonsorrow - 17. Keep of Kalessin - 18. Suidakra - 19. Vader - 20. The Agonist - 21. Survivors Zero - 22. Saliva (hatersgonnahate.jpeg) 23. Daath
    24. KSE - 25. Enslaved
    Primus
    1. King's X 2. Primus 3. Ministry 4. Polkadot Cadaver 5. Diablo Swing Orchestra 6. Living Colour 7. Muse 8. Fozzy 9. The Project Hate MCMXCIX 10. Amberian Dawn 11. Powderburn 12. Unexpect 13. Dog Fashion Disco 14. Shaman's Harvest 15. A Hero A Fake 16. Nomeansno 17. Fearless Flying Frog Brigade 18. Matisyahu 19. Hypernova 20. The Notwist 21. Gruntruck 22. Truck Like Tank 23. Fishbone 24. Phish 25. The Living End
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

24. KSE - 25. Enslaved
    1.Opeth - 2. The Doors - 3. Pantera - 4. Black Sabbath - 5. Death - 6. Strapping Young Lad - 7. Iron Maiden - 8. Blind Melon - 9. Guns N' Roses - 10. Neil Young - 11. Hatebreed - 12. Amon Amarth - 13. Eluveitie - 14. Tool - 15. Nile - 16. Primordial - 17. Slayer - 18. B.L.S. - 19. Ex Deo - 20. Skeletonwitch - 21. Marilyn Manson - 22. Clutch - 23. Motorhead - 24. Alestorm - 25. Sublime
    there mines is a little bit of everything. if i did this again next week some of it would probably change

24. KSE - 25. Enslaved
    1.Opeth - 2. The Doors - 3. Pantera - 4. Black Sabbath - 5. Death - 6. Strapping Young Lad - 7. Iron Maiden - 8. Blind Melon - 9. Guns N' Roses - 10. Neil Young - 11. Hatebreed - 12. Amon Amarth - 13. Eluveitie - 14. Tool - 15. Nile - 16. Primordial - 17. Slayer - 18. B.L.S. - 19. Ex Deo - 20. Skeletonwitch - 21. Marilyn Manson - 22. Clutch - 23. Motorhead - 24. Alestorm - 25. Sublime
    Primus
    1. King's X 2. Primus 3. Ministry 4. Polkadot Cadaver 5. Diablo Swing Orchestra 6. Living Colour 7. Muse 8. Fozzy 9. The Project Hate MCMXCIX 10. Amberian Dawn 11. Powderburn 12. Unexpect 13. Dog Fashion Disco 14. Shaman's Harvest 15. A Hero A Fake 16. Nomeansno 17. Fearless Flying Frog Brigade 18. Matisyahu 19. Hypernova 20. The Notwist 21. Gruntruck 22. Truck Like Tank 23. Fishbone 24. Phish 25. The Living End
    Also I'm just going to point out if I have any band on my list in common with anyone else, I will be very much surprised, no one seems to like the same music I do here.
    FOZZY FUCKIN RULES

that is all
    there mines is a little bit of everything. if i did this again next week some of it would probably change
    same here. most of mine would stay the same though. i didnt really feel like putting too much thought into it.