Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

And the most popular bands on this site are...

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anal Cunt over a lot of bands brings the lulz.

Katy at the bottom does NOT.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    it seems like all the bands people shit on is everyones fav bads lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Haunted beat out a lot. Feelsgoodman.
    you were the only person with The Haunted on your list lol. since they were your number 1 they got 25 points. they are a great band though.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm not quite sure how people can ignore the first post in a thread. like why even go into it if you don't read the first post? this is in general not just directed at you wake
    if the first post wasnt from skully, I probably would have paid more attention :-))

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    you were the only person with The Haunted on your list lol. since they were your number 1 they got 25 points. they are a great band though.
    \m/
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it seems like all the bands people shit on is everyones fav bads lol
    i thought the same thing lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    you were the only person with The Haunted on your list lol. since they were your number 1 they got 25 points. they were a great band though.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the haunted are good, i wouldnt necessarily say great
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    the top 10 is fuckin' stout. kinda makes me proud of the people on this forum =D>
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the top 10 is fuckin' stout. kinda makes me proud of the people on this forum =D>
    [-( Death should have been there.
    25. Godsmack – 70 Points
    26. Marilyn Manson – 69 Points
    27. Disturbed – 68 Points
    28. Gojira – 67 Points
    29. Opeth – 64 Points
    Agalloch – 64 Points

[-(
    [-( Death should have been there.
    close enough. not bad, considering
    I just quoted so I could change are to were
    yea after seeing what alex said about his favorite bands new album i knew for sure i wouldn't like it
    yea after seeing what alex said about his favorite bands new album i knew for sure i wouldn't like it
    It's the same shit that In Flames pulled. I'm cool with experimentation but fuck these bands deciding to completely change there sound. Just start a damn side project for fuck's sake.
    It's the same shit that In Flames pulled. I'm cool with experimentation but fuck these bands deciding to completely change there sound. Just start a damn side project for fuck's sake.
    thats what i like about Amon Amarth, you pretty much know what your gonna get every album and i'm quite content with that. none of that one album almost sounds like a different band compared to another
    It's the same shit that In Flames pulled.
    so...the haunted are garbage now, too?

It's the same shit that In Flames pulled.
    so...the haunted are garbage now, too?

Yep, listen to their newest. Hard rock bullshit.

The only band I know of that can change their style drastically and still be awesome is Faith No More. Mike Patton ist krieg.