Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey monica

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i doubt anyone does, ape
    Que
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i doubt anyone does, ape
    Que
    cares about her weight
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't give a fuck if people think im hot or not or good looking. that's how I deal with my imperfections
    you're a sexy beast :>
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This thread is now motivational as fuck

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    and what if they cant do something about it?
    That's why it's much more important to love yourself on the inside.

I know I'm not an attractive girl AT ALL. But I love myself so much I don't really care, because I think I have a pretty kick ass personality.
    took me quite a while to love myself to the point that i do now

and alright leah, ill try to help you
    whats your skin type?
    Like dry, oily or something? Right now it's both. I have a few spots that are peeling but as I touch my face it's oily. If I wash it it'll take the oil away for a while but then it's horribly dry. If you mean how my skin is, it's sensitive

imageimage
    Dayna is a lucky man.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Dayna is a lucky man.
    lol what?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, I didn't leave. I was at work all day. I don't care what people on the internet think of me.
    And I deleted everybody from FB, because I don't know who's creepily going through years of tagged pictures of me, to be assholes.
    I've been nothing but nice to people on this board, so I don't know where this is coming from, but whatevs :)
    oh hi. i can assure you it wasn't me
    edited July 2011
    brad, this guy looks like you for a second

oh so leah you have combination skin, same as me, which is good because you can use the best range of products
    i suggest an exfoliant a few times a week [st ives apricot scrub is good]
    the other days, just use a normal smooth cleanser
    for the spotty areas, use something that will dry up the blemishes but not your whole face [clean and clear persa-gel has two good medicines in it for that] and if you use it every night they should clear up in a few days of use
    if you wanna pop the pimples, eh do it if you must but make sure everything is out of the pore and put the persa gel on right after and if its a deep one, neosporin so it wont scar
    in the morning, use a gentle moisturizer [aveenos good]
    if you wear any sort of foundation or concealer, make sure its light and not oil based
    if you noticed some parts of your face are more oily than others, you can invest on some of those oil blotting pads [spr cheap at cvs] or oil absorbing powder that makes your face look more matte
    imageimage
    That guy looks more like Matt than Brad
    i havent seen matt in a while soo..
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    That guy looks more like Matt than Brad
    its Brad n Matt's love child.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

oh so leah you have combination skin, same as me, which is good because you can use the best range of products
    i suggest an exfoliant a few times a week [st ives apricot scrub is good]
    the other days, just use a normal smooth cleanser
    for the spotty areas, use something that will dry up the blemishes but not your whole face [clean and clear persa-gel has two good medicines in it for that] and if you use it every night they should clear up in a few days of use
    if you wanna pop the pimples, eh do it if you must but make sure everything is out of the pore and put the persa gel on right after and if its a deep one, neosporin so it wont scar
    in the morning, use a gentle moisturizer [aveenos good]
    if you wear any sort of foundation or concealer, make sure its light and not oil based
    Thanks! I'll try to remember all of that when I go out and get stuff for it. Right now all I have is Biore Ice cleanser that's oil free. I used to use proactiv and it worked well for years but I haven't got it for over a year because of no money. I'd love to use Skin ID but can't right now
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Lol, I didn't leave. I was at work all day. I don't care what people on the internet think of me.
    And I deleted everybody from FB, because I don't know who's creepily going through years of tagged pictures of me, to be assholes.
    I've been nothing but nice to people on this board, so I don't know where this is coming from, but whatevs :)
    Hi Mon!!!
    :-bd
    Fuck the trolls
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hi Mon!!!
    :-bd
    Fuck the trolls
    Hi :)
    oh hi. i can assure you it wasn't me
    imageimage
    bah those systems are stupid
    all people need is the right combo of products used in the right ways at the right times
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That's why you're lookin' at me, 'cause you don't know Baby D.
    Her fat ass be snoring, won't even be asleep, just standing.
    Little cupcakes and shit--
    This bitch know about all the new snacks before they even hit the street.
    All the bootleg snacks.
    Year snacks.
    Gonna tell me about a new Twinkie comin' out next month.
    It's a bad motherfucker.
    When you bite into a cream-filled, it shoot all over your mouth.
    I'm getting ready to go to work.
    'Cause I'm a player. I don't have to deal with this shit.

"You got your shirt on backwards."

Players fuck up.
    Snatch that shit offyour head.
    Don't worry about what I'm doin'!
    Why didn't y'all do nothin' when that fat bitch jumped on me?

Baby D, go on with the bullshit!
    You ain't gonna catch me, as usual.
    Let's make a deal while we can. You're not gonna catch me.
    What you want? Another Big Pun CD? Kelly Price?
    - Luther Vandross?

"Hell, no"
    That ain't gonna do? How about that?
    Just like you had in thejail commissary-- without the wrapper.
    You can get to it quick.

- I'm on a diet. -

No, your fat ass ain't.
    Yeah. Taste it, Baby D.
    Damn, it's good! Eat that--

IMMA KICK YOU OFF MY BUDDY LIST BITCH!
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Well the black boyfriend makes sense now :-?