Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey monica

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There has been a very very mean joke I was hoping someone would say preferably Shane but no one has yet. Probably a good thing but I am kind of disappoint
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think the trolls and tallica just indirectly cockblocked nola :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I don't care at all about her weight, but trying to cover it up with phony cam bullshit and acting like you're hot shit is lame.
    This is why I #-O every time someone said "omgz you're so totally hott!"
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    i doubt anyone does, ape
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Looks like we did did him a favor
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I don't care at all about her weight, but trying to cover it up with phony cam bullshit and acting like you're hot shit is lame.
    people of a certain weight shouldnt think theyre 'hot shit'?
    meaning they shouldnt have a certain confidence about themselves?

imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I admit, I turn up the contrast on a few pics because acne is gross.

MY WHOLE LIFE IS NOTHING BUT A LIE!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    He owes me bigtime.

:-)) :-))

i honestly don't know what monica did to piss anyone off. she seemed really nice to me
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I admit, I turn up the contrast on a few pics because acne is gross.

MY WHOLE LIFE IS NOTHING BUT A LIE!
    inb4 cake joke
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No, keep it in the original context. Trying to cover up your weight and pretending you look different than you actually do is lame. I'm all about self confidence, but if you feel the need to hide behind Myspace cam angles then apparently you aren't happy with yourself. If people don't like something about themselves they should do something about it, if they don't want to then they should start embracing who they are.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    and what if they cant do something about it?
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

No, keep it in the original context. Trying to cover up your weight and pretending you look different than you actually do is lame. I'm all about self confidence, but if you feel the need to hide behind Myspace cam angles then apparently you aren't happy with yourself. If people don't like something about themselves they should do something about it, if they don't want to then they should start embracing who they are.
    The biggest problem I have with myself is my skin. No matter what I try with my face it still fucking breaks out. It's rare that I have enough confidence to take a face pic. I just want clear skin forever :-(
    imageimage
    edited July 2011
    An hero.
    why can't they?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    An hero.
    lmao
    An hero.
    -_-
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    That's why it's much more important to love yourself on the inside.

I know I'm not an attractive girl AT ALL. But I love myself so much I don't really care, because I think I have a pretty kick ass personality.
    even brain dead people or people paralyzed from the neck down can still lose weight by dieting correctly.
    That's why it's much more important to love yourself on the inside.

I know I'm not an attractive girl AT ALL. But I love myself so much I don't really care, because I think I have a pretty kick ass personality.
    took me quite a while to love myself to the point that i do now

and alright leah, ill try to help you
    whats your skin type?
    imageimage