Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    :-t
    Que? :/
    :^o
    :-?
    *-:)
    :-W

:-))
    :-j
    @-)
    >:D<
    inb4lists
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner

@-)

@-)
    :-bd
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I did not read a single post in this thread.

But..
    Bianca :X
    I'll be here for you to talk to when needed.
    Already been involved. And it seems you both need to just let it go.
    I'll explain myself when I feel like it, but for now, I have people to shoot on Cod.
    Already been involved. And it seems you both need to just let it go.
    I'll explain myself when I feel like it, but for now, I have people to shoot on Cod.
    My xbox power cable died =((
    inb4lists
    sucks to be you man... :p
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    sucks to be you man... :p
    I'll be getting a new one soon.
    inb4lists
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gears Of War franchise > CoD
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol no
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Lol yes.

Gears Of War franchise = Fallout 3 > CoD
    inb4lists
    Ok, now I have some time to get my thoughts together and people have been bugging me to address this shit, so now I will. So this morning I wake up and see Distace rip into Bianca which made me lawl, then I notice I have an inbox message from Bianca which stated...

"can you explain to me what you have against me and why? in a logical and civil way, please, since id like to try and understand it fully."

My first thought was damn, I knew she would get into it with someone else and come and try to refriend me, but damn I didnt expect it to be so fucking quick, lol. I called that shit a few weeks ago.

But anyway here's what I think for you's that keep bothering me about this shit. Me and Bianca were cool, never head a problem ever. We even had a few nice conversations about things and she gave me some good advice. Meanwhile a handful of people were giving me all kinds of shit about how could I be nice to her, shes such a fake ass bitch, telling me I should call her out on her bullshit if I was a good friend to her ect... but I thought hey, I'm not going to get involved, I saw the racist shit and saw her treating others like they are worse then her, but I didnt get involved cause I thought hey, me and her have a decent relationship, whatever goes on with her and others stays between them. I did however throroughly stand up for Bianca multiple times against multiple people and got into a few goddamn arguments over it cause I kept telling people just give her a chance, make ammends with her, she's alright, she's not as bad as you guys were saying.

SO then one day out of the blue I found a bunch of VIck reaction pics which I thought were lulzy as hell. I posted one to Leah for some reason and Bianca went full derp on me. Saying I support animal abuse, I shouldnt have a dog, called me some names, just went retard on me basically out of nowhere. All I did was post a few pics of Vick. I proceeded to apologize 3 times and none of them were accepted. Whatever I let it go. Then I hear from people on XBL and stickems that Bianca is talking mad shit on me and rallying to try to get me banned. thats when I made the MM meme cause I thought it was lulzy and I thought it would get her to get the fuck off my ass. Then i hear from more people on stickems that shees calling for me to get banned again cause I wwas "supposedly" the bigpun troll. THen just the other day, my man wine mentions VIck and hears shit from her. SO i been fucking around with her and messing around. Why does any one give a fuck? all she does is fucking pick on people. I dont know what ape's issues is with me, ape you seem to be trying to protect Bianca alot, but it will bite you in the ass. and you get on me about not letting shit go, you seem to have a tough time letting the shit go with Jeff, Shane, Up, ect... just saying... You are my buddy.

I think the shit has just opened my eyes about what people have been trying to tell me for the past year about Bianca and I just ignored cause I thought we were friends. Bianca picks on people, she went from Ed to CHew to Nola to Wake to Distance to me to Erik to facefuck to Skully to Leah and its just getting old. Some of those thing you said especially to chew who is one of the nicest people I met on here was doen right fucked up and its bullshit Jeff is banned to protect someone who can say something like that and doesnt even get a one day ban. THat fucking picture is blurred out, lol its a joke.

Most of the drama on this forum is either started or has something to do with Bianca. I saw you yesterday pick on Leah nonstop until I turned the tables on you and you have nothing to say when that happenes. I think you feel either superior to everyone or you feel shitty about yourself and have to take it out on others. Like I said before, I talked to about 15 people who agree with everything I said and whether they want to come out and say shit or not, I'm not going to call out any of their names casue I'm not like that. I mean other people have things going on in their lives besides these forums and maybe you should think about that beforee you shit all over people, I'm not going to mentiopn any specifics, but I had a long talk with one of the people you like to fuck with alot and the things you do can be really hurtful to them. Maybe some of the others that have agreed with me, like I said about 15+ peoplke would like to add their 2cents in so maybe this bullshit comes to a hault.

Basically...

It would be hard for me to just put it behind me when i see her acting the same way towards other people like she did to me right now just like she did to Leah. Bianca always has to pick on someone to make herself feel better and the shit is annoying. she is the cause of most or envolved in the drama on this forum. and I take friendships very seriously, she kind of straight stabbed me in the back over nothing. I cant just let that go, yeah i can stop fucking with her, but like i said, she keeps acting fucked up towards my friends. and I already feel guilty for not saying shit when she was fucking with some people before and I had Biancas back over those people and was made out to look like a fucking fool, so i feel she needs the tables turned on her and maybe she'll change. I just cant be friends with someone who is a betrayer like that. i should have listened to others before.

So Bianca, I dont hate you. I have never fucked with anyone like this before, I just think its lulzy someone can dish it so much for no reason, but cant take it. I just think you're a drama queen who has too mch time on their hands and likes to pick on the weak or join the crowd and try and be hurtful to people for basically no reason, I guess to make yourself feel better. I dont hate you, but nope, we cant be friends and eventually, I will stop fucking around with you, maybe when you stop always treating people I like like shit, I'll lay off of you.

Maybe some of the others that have agreed with me, like I said about 15+ people would like to add their 2cents in so maybe this bullshit comes to a hault. but if you want to remain annonymous, I understand and wont say any of your names.

I hope this helps anwer your question Bianca.
    btw... I have no issue at all with Alex.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    HOLY SHIT! Big wall of text @-)
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My add kicked in 3/4 through. Anywho I'm not "protecting her" as I explained to you yesterday on Facebook as you insisted I have no real problem with anyone only problem I have is when I see the same shit thread to thread. George if you would like you can ask Bianca how much I fucked with her until she agreed to get off Eriks back a while ago. Jeff is banned because after so much of his stupid shit people had enough from him destroying the old forum at one point to him posting Bianca nudes and saying he killed his dog. Dude is a retard. If we are going to talk racists why dont you go after UP? Makes no sense.

Any way. I am at this point cool with everyone at least in my mind I may not like what certain people do but oo well. Not my problem.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!