Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jeff.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

He got banned for what I just said. But Bianca has thrown shit at everyone, or most of everyone here and is one of the huge annoyances that's ever been on this forum. She's told Chew that he should die from SARS and has called Ed a nigger. Not to mention the other shit she's done. She's calmed it down for now but hell. Idk why she likes to go after everyone either. Maybe it's because she doesn't like herself, has low self-esteem, thinks she looks like a troll. Idk what it is but it shows. I'm pretty sure because I've said this she's going to come after me full force or say some witty comment about how I tried to insult her, or a picture. But that's how I feel. I'm nice to everyone unless people aren't nice to me. I was always taught to treat people how they treat you. I honestly don't give a shit what happens, this is just my opinion.

The reason I didn't want to say shit was because I know someone is going to come in here and throw shit my way. Whether it's I'm whining, being a negative nancy, my opinion doesn't matter because of whatever, ect. Guess I'm the new Erik around here
    I agree with this. I wasnt here so I dont really know how shit went down... But I would imagine it was a lot like when catz showed distances picture a month ago. And everyone on here has been on the bad side of Bianca, so can you really blame the dude for getting frustrated and going derp? We let catz back on for the same thing... right?
    I am indifferent on allowing jeff to return because I dont know the dude nor what went down. Although I think Leah's write up I quoted was spot on, I am not involved in this matter so *shrug* whateva.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I missed Bianca's derpfest and I guess I missed Leah's derpfest(s).....

Don't think I have issues with either. Not from my side anyway. We have different opinions and beliefs on certain things but that's cool with me.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We all know that if Jeff really wanted to he could just ruin this whole forum for us, the fact he hasn't done that shows me something.
    Yeah this.

I'm not even that cool with jeff, I was just on and he messaged me.so I told him I'd repeat what he said. But I know he could be on here fuckin around with the forum, but he doest. Imo that does say something...
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We all know that if Jeff really wanted to he could just ruin this whole forum for us, the fact he hasn't done that shows me something.
    Yeah this.

I'm not even that cool with jeff, I was just on and he messaged me.so I told him I'd repeat what he said. But I know he could be on here fuckin around with the forum, but he doest. Imo that does say something...
    Come on, just the fact that he says he can do shit like that to try to intimidate us to not ban him, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants is reason enough to keep him banned IMO. I can already see it now "You guys ban me i'm going to DDos this server and bring it down. I have a bunch of people that will help. Blah blah mcdonalds..."
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If he wanted to bring it down I'm pretty sure he would have done it by now
    imageimage
    It's not like he can't just create an account under a different name at a different location and get on here anyways.

Might as well let him have his real screen name back so he can quit pretending to be someone else.
    This. Hell, even Prince could be doing this.... those people arent so dumb to not figure that out. They are just respecting the ban.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    It's not like he can't just create an account under a different name at a different location and get on here anyways.

Might as well let him have his real screen name back so he can quit pretending to be someone else.
    He was IP banned by Tim. Are there ways around it? Probably. But he hasn't been back since then that I know of.
    If he wanted to bring it down I'm pretty sure he would have done it by now
    Or that fact that he CAN'T bring it down and he is all talk. I have faith in the Vanilla servers. Still doesn't mean I would vote to have him back.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    Doesn't affect me either way, I'm just relaying what he said to me on FB. Jeff brought the lulz sometimes and crossed the line sometimes. He said he won't, I'm all for another chance. Like I said before, its as easy as hitting the ban button if he acts a fool again, that simple. Its up to the mods now, I guess...
    You know how you get a new IP without going though a proxy server? Power your cable modem, change your routers Mac address, then power your cable modem. The cable company will issue you a NEW IP. This is no secret.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't know the guy. But people DO change. Just saying. :)
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Leah, karma is a bitch/blockquote>

imageimage
    edited June 2011
    She's been so great to me :)
    I can't thank her enough for what I have
    im truly lucky to have everything I've been given in my life

Stay positive everyone ;)
    imageimage
    Ha that'd be pretty clever
    imageimage
    I don't know the guy. But people DO change. Just saying. :)
    Wake, I wanted to talk to you about something
    Are you gonna be on for the rest of today?
    I can't promise ill be up for long right meow
    imageimage
    People rarely change.
    They just adapt.
    I disagree... I'd say "people evolve" is more accurate. I am not the same person I was when I was 16. If that isnt change, I dont know what is. Your experiences and knowledge shapes and defines you.... and experiencing new things, or learning more about the world can bring some great changes to ones life.
    Wake, I wanted to talk to you about something
    Are you gonna be on for the rest of today?
    I can't promise ill be up for long right meow
    Yep... I'll be around till 5-6ish EST
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Lol, a ban has never stopped anyone before. At best it's a 2 minute inconvenience to anyone who wants to stick around.
    Pass the god damn butter.