Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jeff.

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    George if you want Jeff back dont try and bullshit with the whole "Oh people change" bullshit. Because youre stupid if you really believe that. At least Jobe was honest about it, Jeff would be a dick but it would be lulzy.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'd say something but I'm pretty sure my opinion means next to nothing here anymore
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I'm indifferent
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dont get me wrong idgaf if he comes back or not, lol....

I just think the dude's been banned for a while, he asked me to talk to the forum so thats what i'm doing. and look at Bianca, people do change, she went from crazy proud full racist to calm nice not racist.
    I'd say something but I'm pretty sure my opinion means next to nothing here anymore
    DO IT.
    Nah. I'll pass
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Nah. I'll pass
    Speak woman.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    It was also a pathetic blurry ass pixeled pic he got banned for. you couldn't even see anything..
    imageimage
    Didn't see it, don't care. Don't put that shit out there and it wont come back to bite you in ass, or in this case, the blurry titty. Genius, isnt it. But it's like George Carlin said "Think about how dumb the average person is. Then remember that half of them are even dumber than that"
    Nah. I'll pass
    Speak woman.
    He got banned for what I just said. But Bianca has thrown shit at everyone, or most of everyone here and is one of the huge annoyances that's ever been on this forum. She's told Chew that he should die from SARS and has called Ed a nigger. Not to mention the other shit she's done. She's calmed it down for now but hell. Idk why she likes to go after everyone either. Maybe it's because she doesn't like herself, has low self-esteem, thinks she looks like a troll. Idk what it is but it shows. I'm pretty sure because I've said this she's going to come after me full force or say some witty comment about how I tried to insult her, or a picture. But that's how I feel. I'm nice to everyone unless people aren't nice to me. I was always taught to treat people how they treat you. I honestly don't give a shit what happens, this is just my opinion.

The reason I didn't want to say shit was because I know someone is going to come in here and throw shit my way. Whether it's I'm whining, being a negative nancy, my opinion doesn't matter because of whatever, ect. Guess I'm the new Erik around here
    imageimage
    Leah, you're my homegirl >:D<
    Leah, you're my homegirl >:D<
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hate to be the voice of doom, but Leah, karma is a bitch. Remember all the times you told me I was a little bitch for flipping out whenever the haters gang up on me? Well, now that you're the supposed "new me", how does it feel?
    Hate to be the voice of doom, but Leah, karma is a bitch. Remember all the times you told me I was a little bitch for flipping out whenever the haters gang up on me? Well, now that you're the supposed "new me", how does it feel?
    Like fucking bullshit that's what
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    if this is over the facebook comment y'all are fucking retards. i'm not a fan of Leah after some shit she said to me but y'all are really going full retard on this one.
    also bring Jeff back, he brought the lulz
    I don't even remember what I've said to you hahaha!
    But yeah...that's what it's over. Along with all the other cracks at me on here and other places
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Coming from the dude who flipped out over a certain African American NFL player, and then tried to play it off as "trolling".
    i was trolling lol
    a certain African American NFL player