Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Leah.

1101112131416»

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Perhaps0rz :>
    I do wish you two much luck and much happiness.

To echo Bianca's comment though - In general I am a firm believer in "Once a relationship ends, NEVER get back together with them because it will end in exactly the same way it ended last time". Relationships are such a fragile thing, and often times the hurt/trust issues that come up during a breakup can never completely be mended. Most of the time, people get back together because they realize that the person is better then nothing. And that is just fucking wrong, no one deserves that (especially you Leah).

My comments are really just in general sort of ideas. Every situation is different, and every situation needs to be evaluated to see if it could fall victim to this generality. I like you Leah, so I hope that you raise about the relationship pitfall I am naming. I really do hope you two can make it work this time.
    Lol not everyone is the same. Me and my now wife broke up for several
    Months years ago and the time apart was the best thing for us. Made us realize that we didn't want to be without each other.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    leah is psychic?

ok miss leah, will i ever get laid? look into your crystal ball please :-D
    be a gay prostitute, you'll get laid and get paid for it!
    shane sells himz ass all teh timez :-))

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i mean who didn't see this coming tho??...they still lived together i believe....if you still live with someone you breakup with most likely you will end up back together in some way or form
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    i mean who didn't see this coming tho??...they still lived together i believe....if you still live with someone you breakup with most likely you will end up back together in some way or form
    SOooo fucking true. Also, many people choose marriage over divorce simply because it's cheaper.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Leah >:D<
    Marc >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Andy ill fucking cut you
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    oh yeah baby cut me good
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    oh yeah baby cut me good
    Kinky
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    ahh snap Leah just owned us all
    btw leah im naming my first girl after u