Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Leah.

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    :O Marc and Leah are back together?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    congrats guys >:D<

now go get it in :>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    what happened to i want to stay single?
    *siiiigh* If he didn't want to be with me, I wanted him to find someone better and to be happy. And that just led, for me, to have no desire other then to stay single for years and years. Make sense? <_>
    its kinda emo but it makes sense
    aint that the truth
    Nigga please
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    as long as you 2 are happy thats all that matters. good for you guys :-D >:D<
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    what happened to i want to stay single?
    *siiiigh* If he didn't want to be with me, I wanted him to find someone better and to be happy. And that just led, for me, to have no desire other then to stay single for years and years. Make sense? <_>
    its kinda emo but it makes sense
    aint that the truth
    Nigga please
    FORUM Y U FAIL ME?
    edited July 2011
    FORUM Y U FAIL ME?
    :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Hahaha! Forum fails
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Perhaps0rz :>
    I do wish you two much luck and much happiness.

To echo Bianca's comment though - In general I am a firm believer in "Once a relationship ends, NEVER get back together with them because it will end in exactly the same way it ended last time". Relationships are such a fragile thing, and often times the hurt/trust issues that come up during a breakup can never completely be mended. Most of the time, people get back together because they realize that the person is better then nothing. And that is just fucking wrong, no one deserves that (especially you Leah).

My comments are really just in general sort of ideas. Every situation is different, and every situation needs to be evaluated to see if it could fall victim to this generality. I like you Leah, so I hope that you raise about the relationship pitfall I am naming. I really do hope you two can make it work this time.
    I believe there's a bunch of reasons for breaking up and getting back together. There's been cases when people got back together for stupid reasons, because of kids, to try again, because you realize there is no one else in the world you want to be with, ect. There's also the case you're talking about, which actually happens often and it shouldn't. I don't believe in the whole "if you break up, never get back with that person cuz it'll end up the same/never work out" type of deal. I know a lot of relationships that have lasted many years and those people broke up at least once. You can work through trust issues even if that takes years. You may never get 100% trust from someone if they have bad enough trust issues from past experiences though. But if you love someone enough you'll go through hell and back for that person. You're always going to have issues, disagreements, arguments, and stupid fights over nothing with whoever you're with. The probabaly will never completely go away either, you just have to learn how to deal with it in the best way and try and change some things that are needed.

Relationships are complicated as shit and always will be. You just have to find the right person for you. I feel that I have and I've felt that way for quite a while. I also believe that everything you go through together in a relationship makes ya'll stronger, closer, and better as a whole. In my opinion that can include the occasional break up. What if a person isn't ready to settle down and be with that one person from then on out, but want to be with them in the end? What if both aren't ready to settle, go off, dp different things, get back together years later and end up getting married? There's always exceptions to what you believe is true, even though I don't believe in it.
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    gonna get Leahed :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There's always exceptions to what you believe is true, even though I don't believe in it.
    yes. I agree, and I hope you are an exception to my general life rule. :-D
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Looks like Marc is gonna get...

...Leah'd

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I love winning with women
    Looks like Marc is gonna get...

...Leah'd

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Yupzz....catz on the otherhand...is not :-))
    imageimage
    leah is psychic?

ok miss leah, will i ever get laid? look into your crystal ball please :-D
    You'll get laid eventually
    imageimage
    leah is psychic?

ok miss leah, will i ever get laid? look into your crystal ball please :-D
    be a gay prostitute, you'll get laid and get paid for it!