Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The most Metal baby in existence.

13»

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    PANTERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA \m/
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    VAGINASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS\m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    my son runs around with his toy guitars screaming gutterals. he'll be 2 next weekend. i'll see if i can get it on video and post it.
    dang that's pretty metal. I'd have him chill on the gutturals though if i were you.... you can really screw your voice up like that. First time I did gutturals, i did them wrong and it felt exactly like the day I smoked 7 cigs in 5 hours when I had just started smoking
    im actually pretty curious about this, how do you do gutterals right?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    It's tough to explain. I'll try my best though. I think a big reason I can do them correctly is because I've been doing technique since I was a kid whenI would grunt at my parents about not wanting to do stuff

Some say you're supposed to scream from the diaphragm. I scream from the top of my lungs. So basically it's like screaming with your throat but if you could take your hand and physically move the scream down a few inches to the top of your chest. It's not supposed to hurt in anyway. Screaming from the throat will build up mucus like you smoked a cig and it will make you cough, get a scratchy throat, etc. It just overall does not feel good. Screaming from the chest gives me none of those symptoms except maybe a little mucus build up which can be reduced by water, i've heard some singers use liquor to warm the throat, and some put some lemon in their water. Screaming from the chest also does not inflict any pain. I can't say for sure whether it does any damage to your body but I would think it definitely does less than screaming from the throat. Chest screams also seem deeper, louder, have more of a growl/guttural sound to them, and are much more powerful. If you want to do high screams, you'll have to use some throat but that should come after you've got the diaphragm/chest screams down so you know how much diaphragm/chest and vocals to use for that style
    oh ok, thanks. and diaphram would be from your gut, right?
    Pretty much. I just googled it like an hour ago since I wasn't sure exactly where it was but if you're breathing in from the diaphragm, you'll feel the air filling up lower than your lungs. You shoulders will only raise slightly, unlike breathing in from your lungs, and your gut will expand a lot
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol I would not fuck with that kid in the pit.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    will'd

that baby is gonna be a beast in the pit when he's older
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?