Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The most Metal baby in existence.

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImvnjDMV-08
    Saw this a few months ago. Awesome.

The Pantera one isn't as good because you can tell the parents are motioning in the background, it's not like the kid is doing it on his own.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've seen enough videos like this already..
    GOOD FOR YOU NOW STOP COMPLAINING

Yea, I was gonna ask who the fuck pissed in her Cheerios. <_>

I wasn't complaining nor was I mad. I was just fucking stating that this is nothing new
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    another day, another clash
    welcome to the mayhem forums
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah i don't see why any one would jump on her for that....its not like this is the first video ever of a baby getting into music
    yeah i don't see why any one would jump on her for that....its not like this is the first video ever of a baby getting into music
    It's getting old
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i love babies and they always crack me up so im always up for a good baby video lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0QuG6_FA6I&amp;feature=player_embedded#at=86

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

IM GONNA STEAL THAT BABY! :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Leah, you can be cool but i mean just because you don't like it or have seen enough of these videos doesn't mean the rest of us don't wanna see another one. Just saying
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Shoot 'Em Up has a scene with a metal baby, more metal than those two for sure. Check it out if you haven't seen it, great action movie.
    Leah, you can be cool but i mean just because you don't like it or have seen enough of these videos doesn't mean the rest of us don't wanna see another one. Just saying
    I never said I didn't like it. I stated what I thought about another one of these videos and it's nothing new. Maybe it's because I don't like babies.

Anyone else want to make comments about shit that I say that isn't even fucking meant to be taken negatively?
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I never said I didn't like it. I stated what I thought about another one of these videos and it's nothing new. Maybe it's because I don't like babies.

Anyone else want to make comments about shit that I say that isn't even fucking meant to be taken negatively?
    when u shitted on jelly beans earlier i thought it was totally uncalled for..
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    some taste like fuckin popcorn and blueberyy pie idk why u had to say those things

when u shitted on jelly beans earlier i thought it was totally uncalled for..
    I sorries :-(
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    my son runs around with his toy guitars screaming gutterals. he'll be 2 next weekend. i'll see if i can get it on video and post it.
    my son runs around with his toy guitars screaming gutterals. he'll be 2 next weekend. i'll see if i can get it on video and post it.
    before i even finished reading your comment i was already thinking "video please" :-)) :-))