Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FINALS Horror Movie Tournament ROUND 3 - An interesting experiment.

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Really? I doubt it, due to the ending.
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Doesn't mean it isn't based off a true story
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) 4
    Psycho 5
    Doesn't mean it isn't based off a true story
    Well maybe the basic story plot, that a woman terrorized another woman in labor, but the ending was really disturbing, not that it was extremely gory or anything, just that mental picture will be stuck in my head for a while.
    inb4lists
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    IRL a few years ago. This lady came and terrorized a pregnant girl until she had the baby, then she ended up killing the woman, the baby, and herself. :(
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dear lord this site is morbid today lol
    I'm looking for any, unusual horror movies, if anybody knows of any, i recently watched a movie called {Rec} and it was good, by unusual, i mean horror films that aren't average slasher films, I've heard about a movie called "Dark Ride", but it sounds extremely gory, i don't have it so i can't watch it anyways, but yeah if anyone knows of any good horror movies let me know.
    inb4lists
    dear lord this site is morbid today lol
    8->
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm looking for any, unusual horror movies, if anybody knows of any, i recently watched a movie called {Rec} and it was good, by unusual, i mean horror films that aren't average slasher films, I've heard about a movie called "Dark Ride", but it sounds extremely gory, i don't have it so i can't watch it anyways, but yeah if anyone knows of any good horror movies let me know.
    try The Collector, Laid To Rest, The Hills Run Red, Machete, Splinter, Autopsy, Bug or maybe even the Hatchet movies.

Note: I did not see Machete, Bug, and Hatchet 2
    and i didnt like Hatchet 1

Autopsy is pretty gorey, especially towards the end.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    machete was kinda funny
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm going to download these movies and watch them again sometime soon. good set of movies for the finals \m/
    try The Collector, Laid To Rest, The Hills Run Red, Machete, Splinter, Autopsy, Bug or maybe even the Hatchet movies.

Note: I did not see Machete, Bug, and Hatchet 2
    and i didnt like Hatchet 1

Autopsy is pretty gorey, especially towards the end.
    this is a great horror movie site, the best on the internet IMO http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/
    they also have video games (generally survival horror and other bloody/violent games) and metal
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I LOVE Hatchet 1 and 2, and dude, Laid To Rest was INSANE!
    inb4lists
    I LOVE Hatchet 1 and 2, and dude, Laid To Rest was INSANE!
    they're making a sequal to Laid to Rest. its called 'Chrome Skull: Laid To Rest 2'
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited July 2011
    one of my best friends was in 'hatchet 2'. he's also a primary talent in 'the signal', 'a horrible way to die' and 'house of the devil'.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1410105/
    Current score :

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) 5
    Psycho 5
    a tie then?

Current score :

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) 5
    Psycho 5
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) 6
    Psycho 5
    FTR - Texas Chainsaw Massacre was beat in the other thread by Halloween. Out of 13 people TCM was in 7 peoples top 5 horror film list and only 2 people had Halloween in their top 5.

and it is funny that the final two movies are based off ed gein.
    funny...

both 'psycho' and 'the texas chainsaw massacre' are both based on ed gein.
    current score

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) 6
    Psycho 5