Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FINALS Horror Movie Tournament ROUND 3 - An interesting experiment.

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah, it went straight to DVD/Blu-ray. i wasted 30 or so bucks on it. it was more along the lines of an ann rice movie made from one of her books.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stay Alive
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
    Saw I
    Psycho
    A Nightmare On Elm Street
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    pet semetary
    jaws
    poltergeist
    the shining
    the omen
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Finally! Another 30 Days Of Night fan lol
    i cant really get into 30 days of night for some reason and idk why. there are parts about it i liked and parts i didnt. the end fight scene was badass, i wish it lasted longer. but the sequal was so awful it pretty much ruined the handfull of things i liked about the first one.
    Dude, the ending was the worst part of the movie
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Okay... Round one is over. The vote total was rather interesting and based on the numbers I have allowed 16 movies to advance to the second round. As it turns out, there were only 16 movies that received two or more votes, so that is the line I drew on the elimination of movies.
    In the this round you get to vote for your top three of the following 16 movies. The idea is the top 3 advance, but it will depend on vote totals. Here are the movies in no particular order.

1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
    2. Psycho
    3. Saw
    4. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
    5. It
    6. Halloween(original)
    7. Wolf Creek
    8. 28 days later
    9. Clockwork Orange
    10. 30 Days Of Night
    11. Stay Alive
    12. pet semetary
    13. The Shining
    14. The Devil's Rejects
    15. Poltergeist
    16. The Exorcist
    My votes
    2. The Exorcist
    3. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    It
    Stay Alive
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Psycho
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    poltergeist
    pet semetary
    the shinning
    I thought Steven Kings IT was a fantastic movie until the very end. That clown scared the shit out of my little brother when he watched it. so funny. Unfortunately for him it was too scary and so he didnt see the end when you find out what the bad guy really is, therefor he now hates clowns for the rest of his life. :-))
    I watched it when I was 5. I don't remember the end either. All I know is that it scarred me for life.
    I hate clowns because they're annoying, obnoxious and makes things awkward imo
    imageimage
    I watched it when I was 5. I don't remember the end either. All I know is that it scarred me for life.
    lol. that was how old my brother was when he saw it. Funny story... like a year after watching most the movie, we were walking into a grocery store and a clown walked up to him and said "Hey sonny... Want a balloon". My brother started screaming and running the other way though the parking lot almost getting hit by a car. My mom runs after him and the clown is looking at me like 'what did I do' and I said "He saw The It last year and has never been the same" :-))

In the last 20 minutes of the 3 hour movie you find out that the clown was just some big alien spider. I was like "jesus! that sucks. a ghost clown that murders kids would have been better then an alien."
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    are we talking about 'the descent' with rosario dawson and the dude-rape scene? cuz...that's not really a horror movie. it's a drama.
    i think i saw that, too. about the killer plants?

the other 'descent' was better
    are we talking about 'the descent' with rosario dawson and the dude-rape scene? cuz...that's not really a horror movie. it's a drama.

No. They go into a cave..
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

that was weird and creepy
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    2. Psycho
    9. Clockwork Orange
    16. The Exorcist