Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kidney Stones suck

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    samual iz not metulz [-(
    I didnt say it was metal, however Samael is a sweet band \m/
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2 year olds rule!

awwwww
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sometimes i'm like "hmmm, ill let you stay up late so I can sleep in the morning."
    So we'll go to bed at like midnight... and she'll still get up at 6. :/
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Do you drink alot of green tea John? A doctor recently told our office manager's husband that his daily intake of green tea and diet sodas were the cause of his kidney stones. Said those two food items along with spinach were the biggest causers of kidney stones. They don't put that in the advertising do they?

Hope you get better soon.
    :O Im never drinking tea or diet soda again!!! fuck that shit [-(
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Do you drink alot of green tea John? A doctor recently told our office manager's husband that his daily intake of green tea and diet sodas were the cause of his kidney stones. Said those two food items along with spinach were the biggest causers of kidney stones. They don't put that in the advertising do they?

Hope you get better soon.
    no i don't drink green tea. all 3 kidney stones i got were from me being severely dehydrated.
    :O Im drinking 5 jugs of water per day starting now.
    Can't drink either. Diet shit has aspartame(Nutra Sweet, etc.) and I'm not hipster enough for green tea.
    I drink sweet tea.
    :O Im drinking 5 jugs of water per day starting now.
    You can die from that too. Get "water drunk" one time and you'll never do it again.

~:>
    i usually drink lots of water, just didnt Friday.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    aww fuck. I was intensely dehydrated yesterday from working 6 hours in 108 degree weather. Had an intense pain in the side of my stomach and knocked me out. Hope it's not a stone :(
    aww fuck. I was intensely dehydrated yesterday from working 6 hours in 108 degree weather. Had an intense pain in the side of my stomach and knocked me out. Hope it's not a stone :(
    if its a stone, its a sharp pain in your lower back.

You should be drinking LOTS of water in that kind of weather bro. No need to die for lack of water.

jesus... 108F sucks. I lived in Sacramento for 5 years and a few days during the summer it would get between 110F-116F. Those were not fun days. They were the type of days where you just let your car run all day while you were working, so when you went out after work the car was fully AC'd. Sure you had to go fill it up on your lunch break, but it was worth it.
    You should be drinking LOTS of water in that kind of weather bro. No need to die for lack of water.

dude, I drank like literally 14 Monster Tour Waters haha. I just layed in the tent for a bit until I felt better.
    jesus... 108F sucks. I lived in Sacramento for 5 years and a few days during the summer it would get between 110F-116F. Those were not fun days. They were the type of days where you just let your car run all day while you were working, so when you went out after work the car was fully AC'd. Sure you had to go fill it up on your lunch break, but it was worth it.
    100-108 is constant here in the summer which sucks. When thing me no like about Texas >_<

dude, I drank like literally 14 Monster Tour Waters haha. I just layed in the tent for a bit until I felt better.
    Don't take this the wrong way but if you didn't piss just as much then you didn't get enough. Take salt tabs too.

Don't take this the wrong way but if you didn't piss just as much then you didn't get enough. Take salt tabs too.
    oh I know. I was like, "Damn! If I'm not wanting to piss after that something isn't right." Drank a couple more, got some food, chilled in the tent. sold some merch, and I felt better. The body cramps sucked so bad. Hate it >_<
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i will do yagerbombz thank y00z

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)