Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kidney Stones suck

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
i spent 6 hours Saturday morning in the ER due to a kidney stone. they suck balls. Still got it...yeah....

On the upside, got good painkillers :)

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I bet this is Obama's fault.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    they hurt so bad i would never wish em upon anyone, even Obama. not that cruel
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've heard they are one of the most painful things to go though.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I had one about 10 years ago. It was pain I had never felt before.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I hope i never get one....ever...
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    childbirth sucks too
    my aunt has given birth and has a history of kindney stones. tells me they hurt equally.....

this was my third stone, first in 6 years.

and UP, penis size does not affect stones and their pain.
    eh, i had a c-section anyway. haha. but the contractions for 20 hours before my surgery were brutal as fuckkkk.

im sorry you're in pain, i hope you feel better asap:)
    eh, i had a c-section anyway. haha. but the contractions for 20 hours before my surgery were brutal as fuckkkk.

My first daughter was almost born on the freeway and we had no idea. The plan was to head to the hospital when contractions happened, call a friend to come get our son, and then have the baby like 12 hours later. What happened was we roll in like "think we are having a baby now"... Nurse takes one look, hits the big red button on the wall, and in stream like 5 nurses and doctor. We are like "whoa whoa... whats going on" "you are having the baby right now!" "no Im not... My dr isnt here, you havent gave me drugs, my son is still here" "Honey there isnt time for either of those, she is coming NOW!!!" We turned on cartoons for my son because what can we do.... 2 minutes later she was born.

and for the next 4 years we had to hear from my son "I know where babies come from..... Mommy's booty". #-O

My first daughter was almost born on the freeway and we had no idea. The plan was to head to the hospital when contractions happened, call a friend to come get our son, and then have the baby like 12 hours later. What happened was we roll in like "think we are having a baby now"... Nurse takes one look, hits the big red button on the wall, and in stream like 5 nurses and doctor. We are like "whoa whoa... whats going on" "you are having the baby right now!" "no Im not... My dr isnt here, you havent gave me drugs, my son is still here" "Honey there isnt time for either of those, she is coming NOW!!!" We turned on cartoons for my son because what can we do.... 2 minutes later she was born.

and for the next 4 years we had to hear from my son "I know where babies come from..... Mommy's booty". #-O
    AHHAHA. That's a GREAT story.
    I got induced because I had extreme pre-eclampsia. And my blood pressure was 215/100. And I was induced for 20 hours. With some serious contractions. And then I had a placental abruption (where part of my placenta "explodes") ...yeah. alannah and i both almost died. but luckily we're all good. i just dnt know if im gonna be having anymore kids, lol.
    all this is making me look forward to baby number 2 in October....
    yeah... for our third child she was induced because she didnt want to miss out on the drugs nor have the child on the freeway. It was nice. we roll in, she gets induced, is given the drugs, an hour or two later our third was born as pain free as possible. That was her preferred method for having kids :)
    exciting. babies are pretty damn cute. especially when they are your own.
    thanks, UP.
    Its a boy, and Laurie already picked out the name Samuel Vincent.
    Congrats!
    I had a terrible birthing experience. I want more kids, but i'm scared to ever go through that again. It was the scariest time of my entire life. Luckily we're both fine. My daughter is 2 now, and is healthy as can be:)
    awww...cute!

my first, Nicholas, will be 6 when Samuel is born
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I'm hurting from this kidney stone talk.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    try passin a stone its the quilivent to getting kicked in the dikk really hard [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

\m/ Samuel Vincent is sweet name
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    samual iz not metulz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)