Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I live in Lafayette, CA, which is on the east side of the Caldecott tunnel. It's on the Bart line too. I associate myself a lot more with Berkeley though, it's where I spend most of my time.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I live in Lafayette, CA, which is on the east side of the Caldecott tunnel. It's on the Bart line too. I associate myself a lot more with Berkeley though, it's where I spend most of my time.
    COOL

I WANT TO SEE BERKELEY
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I think finding weed in California is gonna be easier than finding weed in Hawaii.
    Yeah... you go to the store.

lol, yup.
    there's at least 3 within a mile from my place n one right across the street.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    you were laid off?
    NO I AM MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO TO FINISH MY CIVIL ENGINEERING DEGREE
    You're coming to mainland USA!!!!

:D
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait how can you guys get medical weed cards.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait how can you guys get medical weed cards.
    I just told you... If you live in CA you go to the dr and complain about migraine headaches "Weed is the only thing that will make them go away". The doctor writes the prescription and then you apply. Easy as fuck. I know many people who have them.... and they said it was easier to get one then it was their DL.
    Damn I hope michigan gets this shit.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not likely. The feds don't like how liberal CA is with it. Although it is legal to have it in CA by state laws, it is still illegally federally so the feds can still fuck you over.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    you were laid off?
    NO I AM MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO TO FINISH MY CIVIL ENGINEERING DEGREE
    You're coming to mainland USA!!!!

:D
    dam straight
    Not likely. The feds don't like how liberal CA is with it. Although it is legal to have it in CA by state laws, it is still illegally federally so the feds can still fuck you over.
    we have some of the most lenient medical weed laws around...also the feds have already said they were going to stop going after medical weed out posts in cali....by what i have read any ways

Aren't the congress trying to legalize it again or something.
    edited June 2011
    there is a bill being proposed that will make it legal to have it and smoke it but still illegal to carry across the border....but the chances of it passing are small since it would get us kicked out out the united nations....i feel bad for Jamaica....if it wasn't for pressure from us it they would be the only country in the world where it would be fully legal
    The GOP is fucktarded.
    So in michigan is it easy to get medical weed.
    for the most part if you have 200 bucks yes...there are doctors that will flat out just sign w/e it is they have to sign if dey getz paid
    Can you be charged with a crime if you try to bribe a doctor and they refuse?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    it would get us kicked out out the united nations
    While UP was right in stating that there would be international ramifications, I have a difficult time believing that the US is ever at risk of being kicked out of the UN, regardless of their marijuana laws. The Netherlands has been in the UN for a long time...

Either way, the attitude around marijuana internationally is changing as well, not just domestically. Similar steps are being made in the UK as well, even though it's further behind than the US is.

Still, the fact remains that it is very easy to get weed here in California if you know the right people, and it's easy to get it legally as well.
    Can you be charged with a crime if you try to bribe a doctor and they refuse?
    It's a crime to bribe them anyway, regardless of if they refuse...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    So if Im 18 walk into a doctors office complain about migraines. But what is the 200 bucks for. Anyways they sign in I can buy weed.