Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    My job has been bullshit all summer. Fuckin economy or whatever sucks... I worked like a total of 3 weeks so far this season. I been broke, it sucks. Unemployment doesnt cover the entire amount of money i was making, hopefully that shit changes soon.
    i feel ya on that...i started this new job a couple weeks ago and there isn't always work....i worked ab 17 hour day yesterday and then go in this morning and they tell me to go home there is no work lol....so i get on the weeks where i don't work a full 40 underemployment...iza gheyz!

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I meant the real estate market. It's tough to find a place in SF now.

I will be at Exhumed, think you could introduce me to Matt?
    NOT STRESSED ABOUT THAT EITHER

I AM ARMED WITH FIRST AND LAST MONTH RENT PLUS SECURTY DEPOSIT THAT USALLY DOES THE TRICK

I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE IN THE $1500.00 TO $1800.00 RANGE

WHEN YOU HAND A LAND LORD $5,000.00 TO MOVE IN IT USUALLY WORKS WELL

SURE I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MATT

WE SHOULD MEET UP BEFORE SHOW FOR BEERS AND BONG RIPS
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My job has been bullshit all summer. Fuckin economy or whatever sucks... I worked like a total of 3 weeks so far this season. I been broke, it sucks. Unemployment doesnt cover the entire amount of money i was making, hopefully that shit changes soon.
    i feel ya on that...i started this new job a couple weeks ago and there isn't always work....i worked ab 17 hour day yesterday and then go in this morning and they tell me to go home there is no work lol....so i get on the weeks where i don't work a full 40 underemployment...iza gheyz!

I got a fucking partime job at home depot just for spending money, but they give me barely any hrs, lol... shit sucks. i'm supposed to go to atlantic city in july, hopefully that happens.... i need the money for my wedding.
    Your plane doesn't leave until July 25th, and this is alread your last fryday?
    I hope you have some vacation time saved up to use.
    MY BOSS BLESSED ME WITH A LAY OFF SO I WILL BE COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT

AND YES I HAVE BEEN SAVING FOR THIS MOVE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF I'LL BE FINE
    I'm not a fan of Sansa, but then again, she's a tough character to like due to past wrongs.
    TRUE IS WAS A STUPID SLUT BUT AFTER SEEING HER FATHERS HEAD SHE IS STARTING TO WAKE UP
    is your wife going with you?
    YES WE ARE GOING TOGETHER IT IS HER IDEA TO GO TO SAN FRAN
    SHE LOVES IT THERE
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm not a fan of Sansa, but then again, she's a tough character to like due to past wrongs.
    TRUE IS WAS A STUPID SLUT BUT AFTER SEEING HER FATHERS HEAD SHE IS STARTING TO WAKE UP
    I'm hoping she can redeem herself. I'm reading CoK kinda slow.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

I got a fucking partime job at home depot just for spending money, but they give me barely any hrs, lol... shit sucks. i'm supposed to go to atlantic city in july, hopefully that happens.... i need the money for my wedding.
    GO BACK TO SCHOOL
    THEN YOU CAN TAKE STUDENT LOANS
    AND EVER SINCE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE WHEN YOU GO TO SCHOOL AND WORK YOU PRETTY MUCH DONT PAY TAXES
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

I AM ARMED WITH FIRST AND LAST MONTH RENT PLUS SECURTY DEPOSIT THAT USALLY DOES THE TRICK

Yeah, the renting market should actually, be fine, now that I think about it. There was a huge influx of apartment buyers in the early part of the decade, and now a lot of people are looking to rent, but the demand is being met. I don't know why I was thinking of the buying market.

I'm 18 and will probably have a fake for the show, but I dunno if I want to use it at Slim's because the employees know me alright. I'd be down to light some weed with you all for sure though. I was really impressed with Exhumed at MDF and Matt seemed like a really kind dude.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    YEAH I KNOW

IT SHOULD GET MORE EXCITING TOWARD THE END

THE BIG FAT 1,000 PAGE FANTASY NOVELS USUALLY DO

Yeah, the renting market should actually, be fine, now that I think about it. There was a huge influx of apartment buyers in the early part of the decade, and now a lot of people are looking to rent, but the demand is being met. I don't know why I was thinking of the buying market.

I'm 18 and will probably have a fake for the show, but I dunno if I want to use it at Slim's because the employees know me alright. I'd be down to light some weed with you all for sure though. I was really impressed with Exhumed at MDF and Matt seemed like a really kind dude.
    GET YOUR FAKE AND ROLL IN WITH ME AND MY WIFE IT'LL WORK.

I AM GOING TO NEED TO FIND A WAY TO BUY WEED OUT THERE PERHAPS YOU COULD ASSIST ME IN SUCH ENDEAVORS
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good luck gulch \m/
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    YEAH I KNOW

IT SHOULD GET MORE EXCITING TOWARD THE END

THE BIG FAT 1,000 PAGE FANTASY NOVELS USUALLY DO
    Hells yeah. I can't wait for it to get really good.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Gulch go to the dr for your "migraine headaches. Weed is the only thing that helps". 50 bucks later and you can legally biy you weed. They have good shit for sale too
    I AM GOING TO NEED TO FIND A WAY TO BUY WEED OUT THERE PERHAPS YOU COULD ASSIST ME IN SUCH ENDEAVORS
    Sir I will smoke you out fat at Exhumed, and I can give you a quantity when I see you then too, if you'd like.

All of my guys live in the East Bay or Oakland, so it would be a hassle to give you some contacts, but still, I go to SF like once a week, I could hook you up. In fact, I think I might head out to the Haight today.
    I think finding weed in California is gonna be easier than finding weed in Hawaii.
    Yeah... you go to the store.

Gulch go to the dr for your "migraine headaches. Weed is the only thing that helps". 50 bucks later and you can legally biy you weed. They have good shit for sale too
    GOOD IDEA
    Sir I will smoke you out fat at Exhumed, and I can give you a quantity when I see you then too, if you'd like.

All of my guys live in the East Bay or Oakland, so it would be a hassle to give you some contacts, but still, I go to SF like once a week, I could hook you up. In fact, I think I might head out to the Haight today.
    SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN
    I think finding weed in California is gonna be easier than finding weed in Hawaii.
    I HOPE SO
    Getting a medical marijuana card in CA is easier then getting a drivers license
    If I didn't have the same mailing address as my parents, I'd have gotten one when I turned 18.
    If I didn't have the same mailing address as my parents, I'd have gotten one when I turned 18.
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE?