Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wtf?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Also I would like to point out in all that tim said. I joined the original forums strictly because I had a cool new blackberry with Internet capabilities and was looking for a basic forum to use to pass time at work. Fastforward to now in the last year I have maybe spent 15 minutes on the forum on my home computer and am only on here while at work through my iPhone. So there are some of us that use the site almost strictly on the phone.

No I'm not asking for changes I'm just pointing this out.

End cool story bro
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It works fine for me as well and from what I can see nothing's changed besides the icon thing, which is badically nothing
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Works great mine too, except for a lack of access to the control panel, or a button to go to the desktop version. Ya know, like every other fucking site in the net that has a mobile edition... they must be wizards.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I'M SORRY THAT SOME OF US AREN'T RICH AND CAN AFFORD SEXY NEW SPORTS CARS LIKE YOU TIM

imageimage
    Well I'm sorry I can't afford to have a computer at the moment...

That sucks, but its not going to decide how we structure our development priorities.
    Why would development priorities be structured by listening to the people who use their product? Its common knowledge that goolge got to where they are by saying "fuck that, it takes too much time to do it right."
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I'M SORRY THAT SOME OF US AREN'T RICH AND CAN AFFORD SEXY NEW SPORTS CARS LIKE YOU TIM
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

That sucks, but its not going to decide how we structure our development priorities.
    Why would development priorities be structured by listening to the people who use their product? Its common knowledge that goolge got to where they are by saying "fuck that, it takes too much time to do it right."
    Pretty sure 99% of people that use Vanilla use it via computer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    We have thousands of people asking for Mobile versions. We make it. Theyre happy.
    We have the two of you complaining.

Math is hard.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    I also don't see how a link to the full site is such a big whooha. But what do I know? I only took one year of web design..
    imageimage

Pretty sure 99% of people that use Vanilla use it via computer.

Cool. Nuke the mobile edition then.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I also don't see how a link to the full site is such a big whooha. But what do I know? I only took one year of web design..
    <_________________________>

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol don't poke the bear anymore he may flip out and remove everything again....
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Lol don't poke the bear anymore he may flip out and remove everything again....
    okay.jpg
    imageimage
    Well, if he packs up and takes his ball home again, he can take the shitty mobile version with him.
    We have thousands of people asking for Mobile versions. We make it. Theyre happy.
    We have the two of you complaining.

Math is hard.
    How nice of every other site to put in a desktop link for me and Dawn.
    facepalm.jpeg
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    FUCK VANILLA, I'M SWITCHING OVER TO FORUMOTION.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    you two are fucking retarded. stop crying.
    No. Suck a dick.
    edited June 2011
    you two are fucking retarded. stop crying.
    I thought it was a good suggestion when I pitched it. Guess it was just retarded...sorry for saying anything

EDIT: other sites should just get rid of their option to view the whole page too I guess
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ITT: people need to learn how to

He doesnt have to make a mobile site since he isnt getting paid.
    If peeps want one so bad then show him teh munnyz.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I don't mind the mobile version... :-S
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html