Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wtf?

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    My phone has fladh too Jobe, it's nice =]
    *e high 5*
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Did anyone even read my suggestion about having the option for a desktop view while on your phone? <_>
    Been asking for it for a long time.
    I suggested it in the bug thread...I think it got skipped over
    Women's suggestions should never be noticed.
    Guess your suggestions shouldn't be noticed either lol
    I didn't make any suggestions. I don't complain all day erryday.
    I don't complain all day erryday either. May come as a shocker to people here though
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Did anyone even read my suggestion about having the option for a desktop view while on your phone? <_>
    Been asking for it for a long time.
    I suggested it in the bug thread...I think it got skipped over
    Women's suggestions should never be noticed.
    Guess your suggestions shouldn't be noticed either lol
    I didn't make any suggestions. I don't complain all day erryday.
    I don't complain all day erryday either. May come as a shocker to people here though

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    *pops popcorn*
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Wtf good is a mobile edition where you can't get to the user panel?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited June 2011
    Mobile editions will never have as many features as the main site. That's not just this site, that's every site.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mobile editions will never have as many features as the main site. That's not just this site, that's every site.
    Yes. And pretty much every mobile edition of most sites (tumblr, FB, Twitter, ect ect ect) have the option of viewing the full site...just sayin'

Don't hit me now <_>

imageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    edited June 2011
    Meh, didn't think asking for the forum to be un-fucked would be a big deal. It was just fine before.
    I read it. I ignored it because its a lot harder, and a lot less important, than you think.

Contrary to what seems like popular belief, making stuff for Vanilla isn't limited by us not having ideas. It is limited by our time and energy.
    I got home from work at 10:30pm after working nonstop all day, and this is a normal day for me.

In addition, with the exception of the "More" / "Older" paging system, the mobile version is WAY easier to use than the desktop version on a phone, for 95% of users. I'll say it again - the mobile version was never intended to be a fully functional replacement for the site. Users are meant to use the forum on a computer and use the mobile version to keep up to date on posts while on the go, not fully manage their profile from it. Having a mobile version does not cause the forum to be "fucked", nor does it need "unfucking".
    there are some who call me... tim?
    Meh, didn't think asking for the forum to be un-fucked would be a big deal. It was just fine before.
    I read it. I ignored it because its a lot harder, and a lot less important, than you think.

Contrary to what seems like popular belief, making stuff for Vanilla isn't limited by us not having ideas. It is limited by our time and energy.
    I got home from work at 10:30pm after working nonstop all day, and this is a normal day for me.

In addition, with the exception of the "More" / "Older" paging system, the mobile version is WAY easier to use than the desktop version on a phone, for 95% of users. I'll say it again - the mobile version was never intended to be a fully functional replacement for the site. Users are meant to use the forum on a computer and use the mobile version to keep up to date on posts while on the go, not fully manage their profile from it. Having a mobile version does not cause the forum to be "fucked", nor does it need "unfucking".

=D>
    Well I'm sorry I can't afford to have a computer at the moment...
    imageimage
    tim get on stickam you faggot
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    African Tim wins

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    tim get on stickam you faggot
    What he said.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The mobile edition works great on my phone
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Well I'm sorry I can't afford to have a computer at the moment...

That sucks, but its not going to decide how we structure our development priorities.