Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

thank you Obama

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    greeks are not considered latino tho
    zomg nola..... Latin =/= Latino

stop drinking that derparade
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Obama is a terrorist.
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited June 2011
    so Italian iza black? so i iza black?

i always knew my dickz werez to bigz to be whitez :>
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    greeks are not considered latino tho
    zomg nola..... Latin =/= Latino

stop drinking that derparade
    lawl
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    black olives are the shiz....green are :0&
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    a
    you guys need to watch the dennis hopper-christopher walken scene on 'true romance'. that would clear most of this up
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Obama just lowered gas prices :D

Obama>you
    No, he did not. He merely authorized the release of some of the Strategic Reserves. The market will set it's own price regardless of anything any politico does. If we as a country would just realize the power we could hold over the oil companies we could do more than any politician. All it would take would be for the country to not buy any gas for just one day a week, doesn't matter what day. The oils companies would lose millions in revenue. We do it enough and the price will drop. We are so reliant on oil though and so disorganized as a country it will not likely happen.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

Obama>you
    No, he did not. He merely authorized the release of some of the Strategic Reserves. The market will set it's own price regardless of anything any politico does. If we as a country would just realize the power we could hold over the oil companies we could do more than any politician. All it would take would be for the country to not buy any gas for just one day a week, doesn't matter what day. The oils companies would lose millions in revenue. We do it enough and the price will drop. We are so reliant on oil though and so disorganized as a country it will not likely happen.

I read somewhere people didn't buy gas for like three days in the 80s and gas prices dropped dramatically.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol alecs avatar is the best
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

Obama>you
    No, he did not. He merely authorized the release of some of the Strategic Reserves. The market will set it's own price regardless of anything any politico does. If we as a country would just realize the power we could hold over the oil companies we could do more than any politician. All it would take would be for the country to not buy any gas for just one day a week, doesn't matter what day. The oils companies would lose millions in revenue. We do it enough and the price will drop. We are so reliant on oil though and so disorganized as a country it will no

Obama>you

I read somewhere people didn't buy gas for like three days in the 80s and gas prices dropped dramatically.

It happened. Americans did it in the late 70's too when people were trying to ration gas in some places. We are the ones that set the prices. If we don't pay them they HAVE to lower them or go broke.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Damn white people

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn white people
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Damn white people
    What are you talking about? You're the whitest person on here.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    so what are italians then?? white or latino cuz they have olive skin
    italians mix of Black and Roman
    someone called me a nigger once cuz i am Sicilian, i almost punched them in the face.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im half sicilian
    1/4 neopolitan and 1/4 calbarese
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

1/4 neopolitan
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    strawberry first or chocolate first?