Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

thank you Obama

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    TLDR
    your an idiot if you think this is Obama's fault. Whites have been a dying breed for the last 15 years.
    i dont blame Obama as much as the idiots that voted for him

wtf does obama have to do with any of this? you're fucking full retard.
    He thinks Obama has control over everything.

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Obama just lowered gas prices :D

Obama>you
    thats means he also increased it to over $4 a gallon at one point...asshole

you do know that the president has absolutely NOTHING to do with that you pay at the pump right? blame congress letting big oil do it.
    that was my point....
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    how is it obamas fault at all? is he forcing white chicks to fuck every race under the sun?
    becasue the old white middle class is not middle anymore...and the lower hispanic and black got akll the bennies to better their life. if you dont have to worry about money, you tend to have more offspring
    Luckily the Republicans are far more worried about lowering wages for teachers and cutting funding for planned parenthood. That should get us on the right track in no time. I also have never seen anyone on welfare that has more than one to maybe two children because they are so concerned about money, they just refuse to have more.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    is this considered racist? do we ban him? :-?
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Obama is a puppet.

/thread
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    no it wasn't lol. you said Obama let it get that high. don't back track cuz you going full retard is quoted in your own post.
    no it wasn't lol. you said Obama let it get that high. don't back track cuz you going full retard is quoted in your own post.
    no Marc was giving him credit for lowering gas prices...if thats the case we should blame him for making go as high as it was

Obama is a puppet.

/thread
    Can't say I've ever seen any strings dangling from him. I am also baffled as to who his puppet master might be. Please fill me in on all this information so we can then call Jesse Ventura and alert him about this conspiracy theory. I will also be leaving this thread because according to you it's over.
    Obama is a puppet.

/thread
    Can't say I've ever seen any strings dangling from him. I am also baffled as to who his puppet master might be. Please fill me in on all this information so we can then call Jesse Ventura and alert him about this conspiracy theory. I will also be leaving this thread because according to you it's over.
    ~:>
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Does this mean we will be able to start getting the minority scholarships instead?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    how is it obamas fault at all? is he forcing white chicks to fuck every race under the sun?
    becasue the old white middle class is not middle anymore...and the lower hispanic and black got akll the bennies to better their life. if you dont have to worry about money, you tend to have more offspring
    Luckily the Republicans are far more worried about lowering wages for teachers and cutting funding for planned parenthood. That should get us on the right track in no time. I also have never seen anyone on welfare that has more than one to maybe two children because they are so concerned about money, they just refuse to have more.
    i know the republican legislature in NC just decimated the education system for this state in the new budget. the democratic governor veto'd it saying it would cause "generational damage to education" but they overrode her Veto.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    white is a recessive gene anyway.... it was bound to happen.

KILL WHITEY!
    Obama is a puppet.

/thread
    ~:>
    Your response gives off a vibe that you think I am some sort of bird, it looks like a chicken but it could be a rooster. I assume this is some sort of morse code as to who Obama's puppet master might be and where exactly the puppet strings are located. Please continue to pass on the information.
    Flickr
    This picture is clearly not Obama. For one that picture is animated and he is certainly a real person and can not be found on Cartoon Network after hours. He bares little resemblance to the president, his facial structure is completely wrong. It looks like you just Google imaged "random black guy wearing a suit with strings on it".
    Flickr
    This picture is clearly not Obama. For one that picture is animated and he is certainly a real person and can not be found on Cartoon Network after hours. He bares little resemblance to the president, his facial structure is completely wrong. It looks like you just Google imaged "random black guy wearing a suit with strings on it".
    lol
    Does this mean we will be able to start getting the minority scholarships instead?
    I hope so.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont have to worry about paying my mortage, putting gas in my car....
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    john, does it really matter if whites arent the majority?
    imageimage
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I honestly believe if my daughter or son brought home some ghetto piece of trash (doesn't matter the race) I'd blame myself for failing at parenting rather than yell at the kid.