Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Trolling is stupid

1235»

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Its troof. Its much easier to whine like an emo fuck and say "this place sucks now" than it is to just improve the quality of your posts. Quit responding to bullshit threads and trolls. Keep your personal drama to yourself. Not enough music threads? Fucking start one. Dont like trolls? Quit feeding them. Wanna nuke the forum? Leave. Nothing worth saying? Keep yoir jayface to yourself. Wanna be an ass? Then be an ass, just don't sugarcoat it and call it trolling. But hey, its your forum too, feel free to make it suck cock if you want too.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I know... you think it is funny. you get lulz from pushing other peoples buttons... but you know what? It alienates you. You're spending all your time on a forum, not really making friends, because no one really knows the real you. Do you care? Probably not.... but I'll just say that trolling rarely amuses me (and I bet I am not alone) and I'd rather actually know people then have to wade through various fake people. This isnt directed at anyone in particular, although there are a few that I could direct it at. I am just making this tread to put it out there....
    someone needs to take the sand out of their pussy....*jayface.jpg*
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know... you think it is funny. you get lulz from pushing other peoples buttons... but you know what? It alienates you. You're spending all your time on a forum, not really making friends, because no one really knows the real you. Do you care? Probably not.... but I'll just say that trolling rarely amuses me (and I bet I am not alone) and I'd rather actually know people then have to wade through various fake people. This isnt directed at anyone in particular, although there are a few that I could direct it at. I am just making this tread to put it out there....
    I hate that Shane is a troll. Thing is he tries to do it to me in real life and doesn't realize it just hurts me. I don't like my blood pressure being raised every half hour.
    That is interesting.... I really didn't make this thread to call out shane because there are many others that troll. But I have to say I think it is nice to know that I really do know how he is in real life. My point was 'trolling sucks because I wont know how the person is irl.' But that apparently isn't true... I do know how he is irl
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Its troof. Its much easier to whine like an emo fuck and say "this place sucks now" than it is to just improve the quality of your posts. Quit responding to bullshit threads and trolls. Keep your personal drama to yourself. Not enough music threads? Fucking start one. Dont like trolls? Quit feeding them. Wanna nuke the forum? Leave. Nothing worth saying? Keep yoir jayface to yourself. Wanna be an ass? Then be an ass, just don't sugarcoat it and call it trolling. But hey, its your forum too, feel free to make it suck cock if you want too.
    damn str8
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I hate that Shane is a troll. Thing is he tries to do it to me in real life and doesn't realize it just hurts me. I don't like my blood pressure being raised every half hour.
    That is interesting.... I really didn't make this thread to call out shane because there are many others that troll. But I have to say I think it is nice to know that I really do know how he is in real life. My point was 'trolling sucks because I wont know how the person is irl.' But that apparently isn't true... I do know how he is irl
    i've always fucked around with people my whole life, playing pranks and shit. just the type of person i am and that translated to trolling online
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    i've always fucked around with people my whole life, playing pranks and shit. just the type of person i am and that translated to trolling online
    Imagine how Bam is to his parents, how he likes to fuck around w/ them and basically make April have a breakdown. Yea, Shane's like that to me.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Imagine how Bam is to his parents, how he likes to fuck around w/ them and basically make April have a breakdown. Yea, Shane's like that to me.
    lol. that is funny. as long as you arent April. :-))
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip

lol. that is funny. as long as you arent April. :-))
    Then he uses the famous, "I wouldn't do it as much but you're really cute when your mad." AAGGGHH FML