Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Trolling is stupid

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
I know... you think it is funny. you get lulz from pushing other peoples buttons... but you know what? It alienates you. You're spending all your time on a forum, not really making friends, because no one really knows the real you. Do you care? Probably not.... but I'll just say that trolling rarely amuses me (and I bet I am not alone) and I'd rather actually know people then have to wade through various fake people. This isnt directed at anyone in particular, although there are a few that I could direct it at. I am just making this tread to put it out there....

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    WTF IS A TROLL ?

GOD DAMIT
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    The meaning of "troll" has lost it's grip since the olden day.
    The meaning of "troll" has lost it's grip since the olden day.
    ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A Troll is what Shane does 75% on this board... He pretends to take some position because he knows it will get a raise out of people. That is called trolling.
    Shane isnt alone though... just the most obvious since he brags about it in his sig.
    A Troll is what Shane does 75% on this board... He pretends to take some position because he knows it will get a raise out of people. That is called trolling.
    EVERY ONE WAS SAYING I AM TROLLING BUT I NEVER HAVE :/
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    its a side effect of everyone else trolling.

lol. :-))
    i thought that was pretty damn funny myself
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    There's a difference between "trolling" and getting butthurt and saying you were trolling to not look like a jackass.

edited June 2011
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    There's a difference between "trolling" and getting butthurt and saying you were trolling to not look like a jackass.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    i remember a certain someone doing the same thing a while back. involved a certain pop star...
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I know... you think it is funny. you get lulz from pushing other peoples buttons... but you know what? It alienates you. You're spending all your time on a forum, not really making friends, because no one really knows the real you. Do you care? Probably not.... but I'll just say that trolling rarely amuses me (and I bet I am not alone) and I'd rather actually know people then have to wade through various fake people. This isnt directed at anyone in particular, although there are a few that I could direct it at. I am just making this tread to put it out there....
    I hate that Shane is a troll. Thing is he tries to do it to me in real life and doesn't realize it just hurts me. I don't like my blood pressure being raised every half hour.
    edited June 2011
    I hate that Shane is a troll. Thing is he tries to do it to me in real life and doesn't realize it just hurts me. I don't like my blood pressure being raised every half hour.
    i did stuff like that way before i spent too much time on the internet or met you. its just the kinda person i am, doesn;t help you look REALLY cute when your mad either
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    The factor that he laughed while reading this just makes me want a seperation.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Guys who troll in real life = children. Someones done it to me enough times
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    i remember a certain someone doing the same thing a while back. involved a certain pop star...
    I don't recall anyone getting butthurt, but 85% of the forum who made a thread that got over a hundred of comments telling me to stop. It looks like I succeeded with that one.