Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Pack of dogs terrorizing town...WHAT?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So Jay didn't ban Ape when he was clearly on when it happened, but bans Marc in quick fashion? Hmmmmmmmm something doesn't seem right here.
    Yup. It seems that "lets cry about this enough" works around here. Worked in the ass thread (no offense Ed)..now it works on bans. If that's the case I would like Shane banned please cuz wasn't he a rapist?
    imageimage
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    So Jay didn't ban Ape when he was clearly on when it happened, but bans Marc in quick fashion? Hmmmmmmmm something doesn't seem right here.
    Yup. It seems that "lets cry about this enough" works around here. Worked in the ass thread (no offense Ed)..now it works on bans. If that's the case I would like Shane banned please cuz wasn't he a rapist?
    Excuse you? How was he a rapist?
    I do not enjoy seeing that picture of Vick's dog. :-S

then please tell your fellow forums to stop posting pics of him outside the NFL threads

imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    you fucked the quote up dawn. lrn2troll
    Excuse you? How was he a rapist?
    Don't even. I recall a semi recent e-fight somewhere where it was said he was trying to change and the word rapist was flown a few times. Either way, I don't give a shit...shane is a fucking idiot anyways and obviously can't tell between trolling and seriousness. So go have fun :-D
    imageimage
    You think I care about the quote? Nope. Hope your dog gets kidnapped by your neighbors!
    imageimage
    Racist not rapist... reading comprehension isn't a strong point is it?
    You think I care about the quote? Nope. Hope your dog gets kidnapped by your neighbors!
    your mad so you resort to the same tactic that got marc banned? thats a good idea
    Racist not rapist... reading comprehension isn't a strong point is it?
    No. I specifically remember rapist. Keep covering yourself. Either way, fuck racists too trashbag
    imageimage
    you remember wrong miss derpina
    your mad so you resort to the same tactic that got marc banned? thats a good idea
    I ain't mad, just bored. It wouldn't be horrible to get banned either since this place is derp central. When the time comes your dog dies, I will smile
    imageimage
    Wow so much asshurt over a 24 hour ban for someone personally attacking a pet dog that had nothing to deal w/ the fight.
    I ain't mad, just bored. It wouldn't be horrible to get banned either since this place is derp central. When the time comes your dog dies, I will smile
    Really?
    you remember wrong miss derpina
    Oh well...guess it's "mah baaad"

imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    thats 2 completely different things. and to answer your next question, no, i wouldn't let vick watch my cat while i was on vacation. but that still doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to walk a free man, he served his time and so far he hasn't done anything like that since (from what i can see).
    walking a free man after doing your time and being given a multi million dollar contract and leading an NFL team as a superstar after doing prison time as a felon are 2 completely different things as well

dude the guy is still broke...he hasn't signed a new contract yet and his old one only really gave him enough to pay off some debt...hes not poor but he is by no means rolling in the dough
    that all you got left?
    Uh...no one's asshurt here. You guys and your derp are just providing me with lots of lulz. All dogs don't go to heaven btw, some go to stay with Vick until the get transferred to hell where dog fighting's the norm.
    imageimage
    that all you got left?
    Says the guy who got asshurt over an Amon Amarth picture and now this...grow a pair
    imageimage
    thats 2 completely different things. and to answer your next question, no, i wouldn't let vick watch my cat while i was on vacation. but that still doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to walk a free man, he served his time and so far he hasn't done anything like that since (from what i can see).
    walking a free man after doing your time and being given a multi million dollar contract and leading an NFL team as a superstar after doing prison time as a felon are 2 completely different things as well

dude the guy is still broke...he hasn't signed a new contract yet and his old one only really gave him enough to pay off some debt...hes not poor but he is by no means rolling in the dough
    hes still in the national spotlight leading an NFL team which i think is wrong for any felon, not just one convicted of dog fighting.
    sigh... wheres cheeze when i need him. i never got mad over the amon amarth pic, george can;t seen to comprehend he used a meme wrong, nothing more

i don't get mad over people bashing my band. hell ape took over my thread with Rush talk and did i cry? no i just changed the thread title
This discussion has been closed.