Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Pack of dogs terrorizing town...WHAT?

14567810»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    wait marc was banned?
    yes, a 24 hour i believe for saying he was going to skin my dog and make her into a vick jersey
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    thats fucking retarded shane...i have done many things against the law....iv done things that if i had been caught i would be a felon...i have a friend that is a convicted felon and he is the nicest guy in the world....he made some mistakes it doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to play the game he is good at

people around the world look up to these athletes as thier idols. to say its ok for them to play such a game after doing such things is not a good message to send

any one who raises there kid and lets a sports icon be there kids idol is bad parent man
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    seems like your the one whos mad dawn since your spamming
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    wait marc was banned?
    yes, a 24 hour i believe for saying he was going to skin my dog and make her into a vick jersey

thats fucking retarded its the internet..every one here needs to stop being a bunch of bitches

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shane you're going to regret this. All you do is fuck with people and it crosses the line sometimes. I'm not one to cry to the mods, but I'm sure someone will. And Bianca's just retarded, I knew it was only a matter of time before she came in to pick a side, internet drama is her life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so do leah and george get a ban for doing the same thing marc was banned for orrrr......?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    wait marc was banned?

thats fucking retarded its the internet..every one here needs to stop being a bunch of bitches

Yup yup. But the derp gets to people here. So much so Shane thinks I'm mad lawl
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.