Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

i hate cell phones

13»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    i have a blackberry pearl and as soon as my 3 year contract is up i'm chucking it out the window. fucking piece of shit canadian made garbage.
    :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was being serious. I've never heard of a droidX getting a week of battery. I can do 14 hours of continuous 3G web browsing and my droid X will need a charge.
    I'm sorry but "Advanced Task Killer" actually drained my battery faster then without it so I deleted it
    really? my battery lasts like over a week.
    do you even use your phone?
    not a lot. but if i leave apps running on it i know it drains the battery quicker.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I was being serious. I've never heard of a droidX getting a week of battery. I can do 14 hours of continuous 3G web browsing and my droid X will need a charge.
    i have a regular droid, the first one that came out
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm sorry but "Advanced Task Killer" actually drained my battery faster then without it so I deleted it
    not a lot. but if i leave apps running on it i know it drains the battery quicker.
    See, that's why yours lasts long. I even read on my phone.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    and my phone is always on btw.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You must not use it much at all. With the task killer, while on the web, my battery would last maybe 3 or 4 hours and I would constantly have to kill apps because they'd just run on their own. Without the task killer I have an hour or two of extra battery life. Still sucks in the battery dept
    imageimage
    :-?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    i have a fuuucked up iphone 3gs
    apart from it being cracked and the home button not working its the best phone ive ever had
    The home button on my 3G stopped working too.I think from overuse.There are two little tabs under the button which flatten out or can break over time.So i took the phone apart thinking I could fix it....and I fucked it even more by damaging a ribbon :) So I went and bought a new iPhone4 for NZ $199.It's a great phone