Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

i hate cell phones

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... the curve is a bad phone. You have to pull the battery several times a day. It has no internal memory, is slow as fuck, and is cheaply made.

the tour is where its at. It looks a lot like the curve but fixed all the problems with it.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i have a Droid and i love it! the touch screen actually works and its pretty damn durable.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i have a Droid and i love it! the touch screen actually works and its pretty damn durable.
    debatable. it works better then some.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i wish i'd picked out a phone myself. this curve was a gift from my parents. the worst part about it is i'm pretty certain they paid a pretty penny for it
    edited June 2011
    the battery also lasts a long ass time on my droid
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I have a Verizon iPhone 4. I've only had it for 3 weeks and I love the thing. The only thing that sucks is if you do a lot of stuff on it, the battery goes somewhat quick. I'd say if you personally won't mess it up, I'd go with that, but if you're afraid your kid might mess it up, I'd avoid it. My dumb fuck of a best friend just dropped and cracked hers, but then again, she's a clumsy bitch. As for durable, my old phone, the EnV 2 was durable as shit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Droid X is what I have too. Awesome phone, but my power button is pretty jammed. Otheriwise, it's the best phone I've ever had. I would highly recommend it.
    I love winning with women
    I went in the store to buy a Droid X, walked out with an iPhone 4. :))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Y U GIVE IN TO APPLE
    I love winning with women
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    I have my dad's old Droid. Works great and it's only a year old.
    Y U GIVE IN TO APPLE
    Um...because it was only $20 more than the Droid.
    Y U GIVE IN TO APPLE
    Um...because it was only $20 more than the Droid.
    I have the droid X and would have done the same thing.
    I have a Verizon iPhone 4. I've only had it for 3 weeks and I love the thing. The only thing that sucks is if you do a lot of stuff on it, the battery goes somewhat quick. I'd say if you personally won't mess it up, I'd go with that, but if you're afraid your kid might mess it up, I'd avoid it. My dumb fuck of a best friend just dropped and cracked hers, but then again, she's a clumsy bitch. As for durable, my old phone, the EnV 2 was durable as shit.
    idk how the iphones are but on the droid theres a free app called "Advanced Task Killer" and what it does is is it closes all of the apps that are running on your phone and makes your battery last longer cause apps continue to run even if you close them and that drains your battery. like if you were using the internet and you just closed it, it will continue to run and thats why batteries drain so fast on droids. so if anyone buys a droid download the "Advanced Task Killer" app, its free. as for durability, i've dropped my droid a few times and it still works like a charm B-)
    if you own a droid, you should get prey.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm sorry but "Advanced Task Killer" actually drained my battery faster then without it so I deleted it
    imageimage
    I stop all my apps from running when I'm not using them, which helps the battery problem is, I'm always using my phone now.
    I'm sorry but "Advanced Task Killer" actually drained my battery faster then without it so I deleted it
    agreed. do you have prey?
    really? my battery lasts like over a week.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i have a blackberry pearl and as soon as my 3 year contract is up i'm chucking it out the window. fucking piece of shit canadian made garbage.
    really? my battery lasts like over a week.
    do you even use your phone?