Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Petition to ban racial slurs.

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    she left cause creeper griff
    interesting. i always figured it was scourge/moshkinstein
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    she left cause creeper griff
    was he anything like catz?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If the use of the word nigger is band so should nigga. I hate both. But also feel nothing should be banned it should be used at your own risk.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i have a feeling this thread has not worked as planned
    None of them do.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If the use of the word nigger is band so should nigga. I hate both. But also feel nothing should be banned it should be used at your own risk.
    i think none of it should actually be banned. the resaon i started this thread is so people could just fucking respect others. people were being blatently rude to monica. just fucking respect people, thats it....

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think none of it should actually be banned. the resaon i started this thread is so people could just fucking respect others. people were being blatently rude to monica. just fucking respect people, thats it....

:*
    You want people to respect others but you started a whole movement of people posting an animal abuser even though it upsets certain members
    JESUS CHRIST.

I didnt post the fucking Vick picture to start fucking anything, I just was shown pictures of him making reaction faces and thought it was funny. I have been posting Vick pictures for years man....... All the sudden butthurt, a simple PM asking me to stop would have done the trick.

theres is such a big difference, people purposely trying to hurt others by calling them racial slurs, or me making a reaction face to something someone posted.

I guess racism is ok cause I posted a pic of vick, gimme a fucking break...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    People are derp, remember that
    imageimage
    it was not all of a sudden, there have been a bunch of fights over vick being an animal torturer
    it was not all of a sudden, there have been a bunch of fights over vick being an animal torturer
    yeah, it was all the sudden. I posted this pic prolly 300 times and not one word was said about it.

like i said, a simple PM and I would have had no problem stopping. I have done that before, noods, puke pics, ect....

ME posting pics or anything to dow tih Vick has nothing to do with racism.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    And Vick's a QB for a team George loves. Can't take the internet then maybe the gov should regulate and censor the internet like I'm sure they're thinking about doing lol
    imageimage
    yeah, I never went purposely out of my way to offend anyone. I'm not like that.
    there is no difference in the level of insensitivity in calling monicaa a nigger lover for dating a black man and praising an animal torturer on a site full of animal lovers.

thats is what i have been saying all along
    lol, you are fucking nuts shane. I wasnt praising vick cause he tourtered animals. People were hating on monicca cause of the color of her bf's skin. theres a big difference and you are either trolling or retarded.
    i can take the internet in stride. i made a joke about myself in one of these threads. its the hypocrisy that bugs me
    i can take the internet in stride. i made a joke about myself in one of these threads. its the hypocrisy that bugs me
    I'm not being a hypocrit at all. Bianca got mad at me, I apologized multiple times to try and squash it. She didnt want to, I stopped posting Vick stuff for 3 days. shit still hadent stopped so fuck it, why not support the QB of my football team if people arent even going to show me respect when I apologize. fuck it.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Well its not like anyone is praising Vick for abusing animals. They're posting photos of him making a funny face and like him as an athlete

Weren't you the one who called Hitler a great leader? You may not condone his beliefs, but you recognize that he was a great speaker.

Same shit, different day.