Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Petition to ban racial slurs.

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Oh look, the march towards totalitarianism is starting again. if your offended by words that's your own problem, not mine.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I claim my 1st amendment right to talk about knee grows.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    If you are offended by words written over the internet, then just do everyone a favor and go kill yourself quietly in the corner.
    sup /b/
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh look, the march towards totalitarianism is starting again. if your offended by words that's your own problem, not mine.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    We have niggers on the site??? :-W
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i mean george i lubz y00z but man bianca threw a fit over vick picks being posted....but now you want to say someone can't use a word....i don't even use that word but i don't think it should be banned
    what does bianca have to do with people dropping racism constantly? It personally offends some people.
    and it personally offended bianca with vick picks being posted....im sure it personally offended leah when peeps were talking shit last night...but the fact is its the internet...and anything goes online i say people should quit crying about some stupid words that are put online

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    #:-s
    :)]
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, I don't think the rule should be back. But Ape not getting banned for saying Leah deserved to get raped is fucking ridiculous.
    i mean george i lubz y00z but man bianca threw a fit over vick picks being posted....but now you want to say someone can't use a word....i don't even use that word but i don't think it should be banned
    what does bianca have to do with people dropping racism constantly? It personally offends some people.
    and it personally offended bianca with vick picks being posted....im sure it personally offended leah when peeps were talking shit last night...but the fact is its the internet...and anything goes online i say people should quit crying about some stupid words that are put online

the difference being i didnt know binca was going to get upset over it, i'm not purposely trying to hurt anyone. if she just sent me a PM and said it was bothering her this all could have been avoided. I even apologized to her multiple times, even though i didnt think i was wrong to just try to squash it. whatever, i think the guy has a funny face.

AND WTF I BEEN POSTING VICK PICTURES FOR 2 FUCK YEARS? why all the sudden....
    people can't differentiate between hateful, intentional racist comments vs. unintentional, not hateful, random comments/pictures on a forum.
    someone has a brain \:D/
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's just the internet. As much as I hate the words nigger, faggot, and any other slurs that hurt people. When you sign up for the internet, you're signed up to see things you disagree with. Shit happens. People are assholes.
    It's just the internet. As much as I hate the words nigger, faggot, and any other slurs that hurt people. When you sign up for the internet, you're signed up to see things you disagree with. Shit happens. People are assholes.
    then can you please tell people to stop bitching at me over noods, puke pics, pink floyd, eagles, phillies, flyers, mike vick, gifs, and trollfaces cause i have been bitched at by everyone over these things....

the difference being i didnt know binca was going to get upset over it, i'm not purposely trying to hurt anyone. if she just sent me a PM and said it was bothering her this all could have been avoided. I even apologized to her multiple times, even though i didnt think i was wrong to just try to squash it. whatever, i think the guy has a funny face.

AND WTF I BEEN POSTING VICK PICTURES FOR 2 FUCK YEARS? why all the sudden....
    im not saying what you did was wrong...personally i don't give a fuck what any one posts....im just trying to say the end result is the same ya know....i say post all the fucking vick pics you want...in fact....

then can you please tell people to stop bitching at me over noods, puke pics, pink floyd, eagles, phillies, flyers, mike vick, gifs, and trollfaces cause i have been bitched at by everyone over these things....
    for reals...i agree everyone should get off yo ass bro...i mean i post stupid pics all the time and no one ever gives me any shit!

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think it's dumb when people bitch about nudes. If you are the one that brought them to the internet, then stfu.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Jesus Christ, this forum never ceases to amaze me.
    I think it's dumb when people bitch about nudes. If you are the one that brought them to the internet, then stfu.
    ^:)^
    its the best forum in the world man

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    its the best forum in the world man

'Tis true.