Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Machine Head

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I can't wait to get back to radio so I can keep an eye open for the advance copy.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I've gotta say that the single Locust didn't top any of the tracks on The Blackening....
    Maybe not top, but it fit in, meaning it was AWESOME.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MACHINE FUCKING HEAD!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Locust was fucking awesome in studio and even better live.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I've gotta say that the single Locust didn't top any of the tracks on The Blackening....
    this
    i hope the rest of the album is better..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Locust live was fucking awesome.
    i smoked fat during locust lol
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    BANG YOUR FUCKING HEAD
    smh
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    If it were on The Blackening, it wouldn't have been the worst track on the album.....I like it more than a couple songs.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    If it were on The Blackening, it wouldn't have been the worst track on the album.....I like it more than a couple songs.
    agreed
    I'd like to take this time to bitch further about how MH only played FOUR FUCKING SONGS in Mansfield....
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The only song i don't love to death on the blackening is Wolves.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I'd like to take this time to bitch further about how MH only played FOUR FUCKING SONGS in Mansfield....
    same here for the STL show
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    yeah but all their songs are long lol
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I wish they would play more of their old shit.....
    Listening Parties & New Song Premiere! 09.12.11

In celebration of the much anticipated release of their new album "Unto The Locust" on September 27th, Machine Head will be attending four listening events in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Oakland. These events provide fans with an opportunity to celebrate the album’s release with the band and hear the acclaimed new album in its entirety, already being hailed by music journalists world wide as their best offering to date.

Machine Head will join fans, friends and industry at all four events, each unique in its own way, but every one promises to be a night to remember. ** Please note, Machine Head will not be performing at any of the events. ** Says vocalist/guitarist Robb Flynn of the festivities, "There are listening parties being held for this release all over the world, but we felt that putting a handful of events together here in the States and attending them ourselves would be a great way to give our fans and friends across the country a chance to hear the album before its release, and us a chance to hang with all of them as that’s happening. We can’t wait!"

These events will be free to attend, but space is limited at some of these venues so please arrive early to ensure entry. Look for more details to come about additions to the festivities such as presenters, prize giveaways, etc. The dates for all four events are as follows:

Thu Sep 22 - LA, CA - On The Rox (upstairs at The Roxy Theatre), 9009 West Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 - Presented by Full Metal Jackie - 10:00 PM, 21 & Over.

Sat Sep 24 - NY, NY - Last Rites Tattoo Theatre & Gallery, 511 West 33rd St, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10001 - 9:00 PM, All Ages.

Sun Sep 25 – Chicago, IL - Exit, 1315 West North Ave, Chicago, Il 60622 - Presented by The Chicago Metal Factory - 9:00 PM, 21 & Over.

Tue Sep 27 – Oakland, CA - Oakland Metro Operahouse, 630 3rd St, Oakland, CA 94607 - 8:00 PM, All Ages.

Also in anticipation of the release of "Unto The Locust", Full Metal Jackie will be premiering a brand new track from the album this coming weekend, September 16-18. To find a radio station near you carrying the show, go to fullmetaljackieradio.com, facebook.com/fullmetaljackie666 or twitter.com/fullmetaljackie.