Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Black Dahlia Murder Ritual leak

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Hmm....
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    people forget that the music recording industry is still relatively young. people have only been buying music for less than a century, but there have *always* been musicians.

and there always will be.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have only about 500 songs downloaded but I do own alot of cd's and my brother has atleast 300 cd's in his room.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I have only ever downloaded music from 4 bands, but i own albums from all 4.
    I respect your choice, but I can't afford the millions of dollars of music that I have. Are you suggesting I just don't listen to it, and therefore do not support them?

image Photobucket
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    people forget that the music recording industry is still relatively young. people have only been buying music for less than a century, but there have *always* been musicians.

TRUTH
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

=D>
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep

=D> =D>
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Soo.....did anyone listen to it?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I did. Wasn't bad. Still doesn't beat Nocturnal/Deflorate.
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    One of these days, people will stop downloading everything they can, because bands won't be making enough money, and will stop touring, i support my favorite bands, i buy albums. :-bd
    black dahlia murder should donate all the money they earn from album sales to at the gates.

I see besides me and Brian you're the only other one to realize the connection. Glad to see it. I like at the gates but bdm is one of my favorites.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's good. Better than Deflorate.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    You're a long time fan of tbdm aren't you wine? If so how would you compare it to the rest

I want the pre order but decided just to wait until the day it comes out considering I now live right by an fye and best buy
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    :-W
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This album is all I've been listening to. So fucking amazing in every aspect. So much darker, and a different and more serious sound, while still sticking to their roots. It also finally added what the other albums all lacked. Variety. Don't get me wrong, I love Nocturnal, Deflorate, Etc. back to back, all songs, but they've admittedly stuck to a very bare bones formula up until now, and all the songs started sounding the same, very similar riffs and what not. Ritual is completely different. Every song sounds different and it has so much variety. And Ryan Knight's influence is very evident, especially in The Window, which sounded exactly like an Arsis song. Not a bad thing though, of course.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    It's also there best produced album. Mark Lewis is such a great producer and the bass sound is wonderful.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That too. I especially noticed it because I have studio monitors now, and they give the best possible sound, so I hear every little thing now.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    It's nice to hear bass since most metal bands drown it out.
    Interesting
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I really like it after the first listen.. Sure it'll grow on me even more.
    You're right saying it does have a different sound, not sure where I place it though.

In other somewhat related TBDM news, I finally watched Majesty...holy shit it's funny as hell.
    image Photobucket