Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

These girls should be charged with rape (SFW video)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wanted to be his friend too because I felt so bad for him.... But I was already tormented enough, I couldnt handle the sort of ridicule he was going through. I just stayed my distance.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    sometimes those who are tormented should hang together, cuz they understand eachother best
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weird. I remember having a crush on my second grade teacher, but I didnt really know what that meant. I didnt think sexual thoughts about her, cause I had no clue what that even meant.
    the pre-school teacher i was talkin' about, everyday i saw one of my friends kiss her on the cheek before he left so i worked up the courage and started doing the same thing lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    dont get me wrong though, i didnt hit puberty till about 6th grade.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    if this had been 3 guys and a girl they would be doing like 10 years each for sexual assault and be labeled sex offenders for life
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    that is pretty fucked up....
    thank you! I feel awful for the boy, but I am sooo pissed at the double standard. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed here? The 8th graders would have been charged as adults for rape.

THIS
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    its weird though cause when i was his age, probably even younger too, i often fantasized about a bunch of girls ripping my clothes off :-))

thats 100% true btw.
    I'm sure your fantasy girls were doing it to pleasure you, not torment, degrade, and humiliate you in front of the entire school.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    i'd let distance humiliate me like that :>
    i'd let distance humiliate me like that :>
    me too; but not in 5th grade.....
    *decides to hire Distance and Bottle Tree to gouge out my eyes after shaming me publicly*
    i'd even let her video tape it and post it on youtube ;-)

anybody that would make fun of me would just be jealous cause she ripped my clothes off instead of theirs :-))

anybody that would make fun of me would just be jealous cause she ripped my clothes off instead of theirs :-))
    I'd be psyched about having Bottle Tree's shoe print on my face.....

I'd be psyched about having Bottle Tree's shoe print on my face.....
    :-)) :-)) :-))
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    That pisses me off that if the genders were switched more than enough punishment would go to the girls.

And LOL @ Travis.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Did these girls have sex with the kid? I haven't watched the vid...but if they didn't why would they get charged for rape?
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if they had sex with the kid id say that theyre even lol
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    Did these girls have sex with the kid? I haven't watched the vid...but if they didn't why would they get charged for rape?
    they should be charged with sexual assault and be labeled sex offenders just like a male would be if the genders are switched
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Jeez i wish girls would jump on me and rip my clothes off....