Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The official greatest game in NBA playoff history thread

13»

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    It was a defensive collapse. It wasn't James that lost them, it was the whole team. Even if James was holding the ball until 3sec of every possession they still could have won, but they didn't why? cause they didnt play D the last 7min. Wasn't James was the whole god damn team. Haslem should have went over the minute he saw Dirk take a move on Bosh. No help D and easy bucket.
    I contend that putting Defense into cruise control would have been fine had LJ or Wade just kept making high percentage shots, instead of last second off balance heavily covered hucks towards the rim.

They are up by 15, if they keep scoring 2 every possession, Dallas has no chance to get back in it by matching them. And it seemed that LJ was most responsible for draining the clock to 3 seconds so he should take more of the blame.

Surely you must agree that Miami played a much better game and should have had no problems winning that game.
    I'm pretty sure Pat will chew them out and you wont see Dirk go off like that again. pre mature celebrating,cockyness, and lack of execution killed them >_<
    Idk why people are mad or shocked that the NBA could be rigged or any sport for that matter. It's a business and money is what matters most. sucks but hey thats life.
    dear lord what a dumb response.... u should just stick to your Spurs >>> heat type comments lol
    lol right. You are retarded if you dont think that's true. NBA is a prime example of it along with the NFL. All about the money, all about the money.
    im not saying your comment isnt true about how its money oriented, just that im not supposed to be shocked, heaven forbid i actually expect a fair game to be played..... that is not to much to ask and we should expect this caliber of reffing...not just say "well money is involved so its prolly gonna be rigged, lets just watch it the way it is..."
    I would love to watch fair games, but doesn't seem like it will happen these days. Teams like Heat, Chicago, NY, and so on super teams are money in the bank and will get special treatment from the NBA since they are the cash cows. I seen Spurs get fucked over many times cause of it. shit, Celtics got fucked over by it. I expect Chicago to get big time treatment next season after Rose's explosion. sucks >_< but it is fresh to see different teams winning it for once.
    lol right. You are retarded if you dont think that's true. NBA is a prime example of it along with the NFL. All about the money, all about the money.
    The NFL is actually called fairly good. The better teams win the games, where that is not always the case in the NBA.
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that can be debated. yes and no.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The NFL is actually called fairly good. The better teams win the games, where that is not always the case in the NBA.
    yah as much as the nfl is getting gayer every year, the games are reffed a shit ton better...i still wish the nfl would give up on all those dumbass personal foul calls tho
    yeah.... I also don't like the celebration calls either. You get into the endzone, give me a good dance. its fucking football... other team doesnt like it...

That was the one thing I look forward to all the time, when I would Ocho or TO play. Hate that stupid rule <_>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wish college football wasnt boring as fuck so i would have to watch any pro sports....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was the one thing I look forward to all the time, when I would Ocho or TO play. Hate that stupid rule <_>
    Totally. Ocho and TO excessive celebration was nothing but lulz. and anyone hating on that shit has a huge stick up their ass.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What do you mean it's boring? O.o
    imageimage
    i wish college football wasnt boring as fuck so i would have to watch any pro sports....
    When I was at Washington State (during the Ryan Leaf years), whenever the cougars would get a first down the announcer would come on the loud speaker and say

"Everyone check your score cards"
    and then the crowd would echo
    "BECAUSE THAT'S ANOTHER!... COUGAR!... FIRST DOWN!!!"

anyways, after doing that for a few seasons the NCAA came down hard on that and made the announcer stop saying the first part. But the fans still did it. And then the NCAA said that if the fans didnt stop doing that, then the cougars would be penalized for the fans excessive celebration.

can you believe that shit? BULLSHIT.
    I was sitting in this bar shakers near campus having a beer with my buds.... and I look up because there is some fucking drama going down in the bar.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?"
    "YOU CAN'T THROW ME OUT!"
    "I'M RYAN LEAF!"
    "I COULD BUY THIS BAR!"
    "I COULD BUY THIS BAR AND EVERYONE IN IT!!! I'm RYAN LEAF"
    *tossed*
    everyone cheered.

haha. what a fucking loser.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2011
    The NCAA is fucking retarded with shit sometimes and it frustrates the fuck out of me
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Marc <_>

And Nola, you call college football boring but you watch pro basketball....... <__________________________________>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I was sitting in this bar shakers near campus having a beer with my buds.... and I look up because there is some fucking drama going down in the bar.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?"
    "YOU CAN'T THROW ME OUT!"
    "I'M RYAN LEAF!"
    "I COULD BUY THIS BAR!"
    "I COULD BUY THIS BAR AND EVERYONE IN IT!!! I'm RYAN LEAF"
    *tossed*
    everyone cheered.

haha. what a fucking loser.
    LOL that's effing hilarious. What a douche bag.
    ^totally. Not many people on campass could stand his ego
    Marc <_>

And Nola, you call college football boring but you watch pro basketball....... <__________________________________>
    i can BARELY watch pro basketball anymore...

and yes college football is hella boring compared to the nfl, and apparently theyre all cheaters as well lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    and yes college football is hella boring compared to the nfl
    That's so false it's ridiculous lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    and yes college football is hella boring compared to the nfl
    That's so false it's ridiculous lol.
    nah, he's right

dont get me wrong, most the nfl pisses me off, especially with this whole lockout thing but its a much more entertaining show than college football...if college had a better playoff system maybe it would start to become somewhat interesting but

college bball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> college football