Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Petition to ban Rexum, UPFreebird, and HOODS for faggotry

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    um...who are the mods? and what kinda drama unfolded prior to me joining?
    a couple months ago erik (a 15 year old) was having a heated debate with Bottle_tree for her having some sexae video chat with a few dudes. It got a little heated but no pictures were posted. Well the mods made a new rule that you cant get pissed at people who you disagree with (something like that) and then erik took that as a personal insult to him and started calling the mods names and the mods then banned him.

Erik can be pretty obnoxious at times, but I support free speech and was against the ban. So were a lot of other people. so the lots spoke out against it and then Tim (who programs the site) said fuck it, and left taking with him all the features we depended upon.

I am over simplifying things... Erik got unbanned, Tim came back, everything was forgotten, and I don't think Bottle_tree ever really cared what Erik was saying.
    The rule was personal attacks will get you a week ban. A second offense is a permaban.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    I miss Dorstein.

dude always had some good pics and stories to lol
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think Satan should be banned.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Mike and Tim should be banned right nao
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I think Razor should be banned
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    um...who are the mods? and what kinda drama unfolded prior to me joining?
    a couple months ago erik (a 15 year old) was having a heated debate with Bottle_tree for her having some sexae video chat with a few dudes. It got a little heated but no pictures were posted. Well the mods made a new rule that you cant get pissed at people who you disagree with (something like that) and then erik took that as a personal insult to him and started calling the mods names and the mods then banned him.

Erik can be pretty obnoxious at times, but I support free speech and was against the ban. So were a lot of other people. so the lots spoke out against it and then Tim (who programs the site) said fuck it, and left taking with him all the features we depended upon.

I am over simplifying things... Erik got unbanned, Tim came back, everything was forgotten, and I don't think Bottle_tree ever really cared what Erik was saying.
    The rule was personal attacks will get you a week ban. A second offense is a permaban.

Is that rule still in place? If so, I clearly had personal attacks on Erik about a month ago and never received my week ban. Ban pls.
    edited June 2011
    No, it's being revised into a retard edition so the forum can understand it. It's on a temporary leave.
    No, it's being revised into a retard edition so the forum can understand it. It's on a temporary leave.
    b-(
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The rule was personal attacks will get you a week ban. A second offense is a permaban
    I said "Or something like that".
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Sometimes, I just want to ban my own goddamn self.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    That's nice.
    imageimage
    Sometimes, I just want to ban my own goddamn self.
    I was trying earlier in this thread, but Mike didn't take the bait to ban me.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited June 2011
    lol at mike saying he would delete the forum, if u hate it so much give it to a different mod and leave, basically the biggest fag move i could possibly think of is that the forum isnt what YOU want so you would delete the whole thing
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    FYI...Erik takes everything personal. Pay attention lol
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    nola...this forum has gone so far beyond full retard it's sad. People need to gain their damn smarts back
    imageimage
    lol at mike saying he would delete the forum, if u hate it so much give it to a different mod and leave, basically the biggest fag move i could possibly think of is that the forum isnt what YOU want so you would delete the whole thing
    Someone could make their own just as easily as I did.
    nola...this forum has gone so far beyond full retard it's sad. People need to gain their damn smarts back
    tru but no one should shut down the forum, don like the forum leave...easy solution. as much as it gives lil mikey a hard on this isnt his forum, he just started it big whoop
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wtf is this thread about?
    Someone could make their own just as easily as I did.

see u say others act retarded and then you write little baby comments like this, your just as bad as anyone else bro get off ur pedestal
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wtf is this thread about?
    not exactly sure.