Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Petition to ban Rexum, UPFreebird, and HOODS for faggotry

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    In all honestly it does kind of annoy me that Hoods post nsfw gifs/images without warning in any thread. Which is why I never come on these forums on a work computer.

All im saying is that it would be nice to be able to browse the forums without fear of a gif of a chick getting a load blown on her face.

so you can't come on the forums at work just like the other 50% or more of us....cry me a river

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    In all honestly it does kind of annoy me that Hoods post nsfw gifs/images without warning in any thread. Which is why I never come on these forums on a work computer.

All im saying is that it would be nice to be able to browse the forums without fear of a gif of a chick getting a load blown on her face.

so you can't come on the forums at work just like the other 50% or more of us....cry me a river

Its not even just that I was using that as an example. It would be nice to be able to read threads without my niece walking by seeing that stuff.

EDIT:
    But hey thats just me, i'm just saying. not looking to create a huge deal about it

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    This whole forum is NSFW.

I'm sure your bossman would agree.
    As would mine.
    holy shit, i agree with UP for once
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I pretty much only visit this forum during working hours.
    I got better shit to do when I'm off the clock and am at home.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    its a forum...how else am i supposed to find out which celeb has shown her box this week?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    I agree that HOODZ should get banned.....
    For?
    for being Hoodz.....

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    For?
    john being a fag
    For?
    john being a fag
    when exactly did i piss in your cheerios?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This whole damn forum is NSFW. Quit bitching
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Mike, just go kamakazi with this gay forum. Different day, same faggotry.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I've actually thought about deleting it. I really have no interest in it existing anymore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've actually thought about deleting it. I really have no interest in it existing anymore.
    DO IT FAGGOT!
    imageimage
    :-(
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    DO IT FAGGOT!
    Really the only thing that is keeping me from doing it is the hope that this forum will one day be cool again, people won't be retarded, we'll get some new members, and we'll use it for the reason it was made: talking about music.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Really the only thing that is keeping me from doing it is the hope that this forum will one day be cool again, people won't be retarded, we'll get some new members, and we'll use it for the reason it was made: talking about music.
    I can guarantee you that day will never come.
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    DO IT FAGGOT!
    That graph chart is interesting. I joined in Jan. of 2011 :-? coincidence?
    DO IT FAGGOT!
    THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF SITES TO TALK ABOUT MUSIC AT

BUT ONLY ONE SITE FOR ALL THE FUN THAT IS HAD HERE
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    For?