Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Republicans = Democrats !

13»

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    It doesn’t matter to me that abortion rates tend to go up under Republican Administrations and down under Democratic leadership, I chose to believe what I want.

I vote Republican because I believe in the Constitution. The Constitution says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Don't give me that crap about seeking redress, right to vote, right to privacy, speech, press, warrants, probable cause, or all that other nonsense. Our country is based on firearms: you should know that, or get out of my country. You liberal moon bats need to shut up about article one and article two congressional oversight powers and checks and balances garbage (unless a Democrat is President). You must be commies or something.

As a Republican, I believe I should be able to own nukes, biological weapons, chemical weapons, and have explosives of any type to defend my house. Liberals hate America because they won’t let me have nukes, biological or chemical weapons, or explosives. I believe my seven year old should be able to carry a Glock to school for protection. The damn liberals are stopping him.

I vote Republican and support great Republicans like G. Gordon Liddy, who stated that if an American Law Enforcement Officer comes to your home, you should shoot him in the head… twice, because he will likely be wearing a bullet proof vest. As a Republican, I believe his advising us how to kill our police officers is proof of his patriotism. Real patriots know you should show hatred towards our Federal Government of the USA like Gordon Liddy - and Timothy McVeigh.

I vote Republican because that Muslim Obama went to a Christian Church for twenty years where the church pastor said "God Damn America" for the way the country treated black people. You can't vote for Muslim people who go to Christian churches where the War Veteran pastor would say such a thing, even if the pastor isn't going to be doing anything in Obama's administration or is even remotely connected to it.

I vote Republican because Sarah Palin could be President one day. I don't care that she was a member of a seditious, America-hating group that wants leave America and be its own country and whose leaders at rally's and conventions said "God Damn America" and "had no use for America or its damn institutions." It is a good thing to hate the Federal Government - unless you are a preacher. I support the fact that her husband was a member of a seditious, hate-America movement, until he had to quit so she could run for Governor. That's OK. He did what he had to do to get her elected, and now they could one day run the country they hate. Soon they will be able to finish what Timothy McVeigh, GW Bush and Dick Cheney started: the job of the dismantling of the Federal Government we hate so much.

I don't care if that makes Osama Bin Laden happy or not, or that he shares the same goals.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i sense a little sarcasm..
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    a smidgen......but those points made ARE valid....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Although that is a great write up of Republicans, the same could be written up about democrats. republicans = democrats and the sooner people wise up to this fact, the sooner we can actually start moving towards change. Assuming it is still possible.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner
    I wish. Unfortunately they have created a fairly flawless political structure. They have artificially created two distinct poles that differ only in minor moral issues that shouldnt even be any business of a governments. They then instilled this fear of being marginalized by "throwing your vote away" if you don't gravitate towards their two predefined poles. As a political structure goes, it is a sham. An elaborate lie, that we go through the motions with every now and again to give the illusion of choice.

Well... FUCK THEM. except I am for all practical purposes alone in this realization. so the most I can do is write meaningless threads like this, vote for my third parties, and sit back and watch the election results produce no choice yet again.

i agree
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    It doesn’t matter to me that abortion rates tend to go up under Republican Administrations and down under Democratic leadership, I chose to believe what I want.

I vote Republican because I believe in the Constitution. The Constitution says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Don't give me that crap about seeking redress, right to vote, right to privacy, speech, press, warrants, probable cause, or all that other nonsense. Our country is based on firearms: you should know that, or get out of my country. You liberal moon bats need to shut up about article one and article two congressional oversight powers and checks and balances garbage (unless a Democrat is President). You must be commies or something.

As a Republican, I believe I should be able to own nukes, biological weapons, chemical weapons, and have explosives of any type to defend my house. Liberals hate America because they won’t let me have nukes, biological or chemical weapons, or explosives. I believe my seven year old should be able to carry a Glock to school for protection. The damn liberals are stopping him.

I vote Republican and support great Republicans like G. Gordon Liddy, who stated that if an American Law Enforcement Officer comes to your home, you should shoot him in the head… twice, because he will likely be wearing a bullet proof vest. As a Republican, I believe his advising us how to kill our police officers is proof of his patriotism. Real patriots know you should show hatred towards our Federal Government of the USA like Gordon Liddy - and Timothy McVeigh.

I vote Republican because that Muslim Obama went to a Christian Church for twenty years where the church pastor said "God Damn America" for the way the country treated black people. You can't vote for Muslim people who go to Christian churches where the War Veteran pastor would say such a thing, even if the pastor isn't going to be doing anything in Obama's administration or is even remotely connected to it.

I vote Republican because Sarah Palin could be President one day. I don't care that she was a member of a seditious, America-hating group that wants leave America and be its own country and whose leaders at rally's and conventions said "God Damn America" and "had no use for America or its damn institutions." It is a good thing to hate the Federal Government - unless you are a preacher. I support the fact that her husband was a member of a seditious, hate-America movement, until he had to quit so she could run for Governor. That's OK. He did what he had to do to get her elected, and now they could one day run the country they hate. Soon they will be able to finish what Timothy McVeigh, GW Bush and Dick Cheney started: the job of the dismantling of the Federal Government we hate so much.

I don't care if that makes Osama Bin Laden happy or not, or that he shares the same goals.
    Look beneath your lid some morning. See those things you didn't quite consume. The world's a can for your fresh garbage. 8-X image
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Travis with the KO, fuck that commie piece of shit in office.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I wanted to make a new thread about this because it really pisses me off. Democrats, like to run on an antiwar anti-patriot act stance but they are in fact just as big of liars as Republicans.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/23/MN7O1JJVHL.DTL

The Patriot Act extension was passed by the senate, and only 4 (FOUR) democrats voted no.

I believe I have stated that here before and got severely bashed for it. Both parties are full of shit.
    Travis for president!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I believe I have stated that here before and got severely bashed for it. Both parties are full of shit.
    I've known that before I was allowed to vote, and I haven't cast one vote for Republicians or Democrats. (at least not big ticket party positions)
    You have to be predisposed to criminal behavior in order to be elected to public office in Illinois. Being the Governor here is like being named Godfather of a mafia family. You get the bullseye and eventually you go to prison.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo

Sir, if using satire in the most correct way possible was a job, you would be presented with a fairly large million dollar check. Sign me up as a Travis Bickle fan (the forum user, not the movie character, but I did like the movie character, he was cool).