Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

so i'm a whiny bitch

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I used to have super high blood pressure too but I was also probably a bit overweight at the time
    did they put you on blood pressure pills?
    no those fuckers. they said I was too young. I actually had to eat right and work out. [-(
    How am I not too young?!? I just don't get it. I am 5'10 160 lbs, I rarely eat salt, I rarely eat fast food, I occasionally eat red meat... fuck high blood pressure.
    well it was probably about 5 or so years ago. and I was probably 30 lbs heavier than i am now.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Fuck doctors? They tell you how to keep healthy. You can Be skinny and still be unhealthy. I'm skinny but I'm very unhealthy since I stopped exercising as much as I used to
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    idk... I just aint a fan of general practicing doctors. I rarely believe the shit they tell me. Kinda makes me want to get into medicine so I can just diagnose myself.
    edited May 2011
    idk... I just aint a fan of general practicing doctors. I rarely believe the shit they tell me. Kinda makes me want to get into medicine so I can just diagnose myself.
    Too bad it doesn't always work that easily. My wife is a nurse and is very knowledgable about anything to do with any kind of illness and is usually correct about 95% of the time. However when it comes to her own symptoms and health, all knowledge goes out the window and she acts like an 8 year old who wants her mommy.

Plus you know that alot of insane murderers get their law degrees in jail so they can represent themselves in court. Not sure exactly how that correlates, but I thought I would just leave that here.
    CF's wife gets better all the time. Nice cleavage-Check. Naughty Nurse-Check.
    you should of asked if you could get medical weed for your high blood pressure
    I live in NY *sigh*
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cf, post a pic of your wife...
    cf, post a pic of your wife's cleavage...
    fixed for you
    don't tell me that was a skully line crosser comment [-O<
    don't tell me that was a skully line crosser comment [-O<
    psssh not even close. Skully would be offended at your comparisons to him
    ugh, allergies suck. i had some ridiculous allergies one year, could barely breathe, it was miserable. i had an inhaler. but it never happened again weeeeeee.

hope you feelz better!
    best news I've heard all day! This is the first year I have ever had allergies and I am 30 something. I've been told it is probably due to living on the WC all my life and now moving to NY. I was thinking this was going to happen ever year from here on out... Nice to know it might not happen again.
    yeah... eyedrops, and antibiotics for a cough. said to keep up the Claritinz too. I think the eyedrops have been helpful. they are like anti itch drops.
    cf, post a pic of your wife...
    cf, post a pic of your wife's cleavage...
    fixed for you
    Here you go. I think I posted this one before, but it's all I have on this comp.....

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    that sucks man being sick blows....iv been sick for 2.5 weeks...its started with flu symptoms...they were so bad...more sick then iv ever been...then it turned into this bad cough/ sinus infection....i didn't go to the doc but my g pa did have an extra script for amoxicillian so im taking those
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    told ya wake, doctors blow.......they never help me when i come in, i always leave more confused
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    isnt amoxicillian for strep throat??????
    I think it is just antibiotics for anything
    britt....im pretty sure i need them having a snot that is green and that is there for 2 weeks isn't normal...and amoxicillian is what they gave me last time i had this so i should be fine
    I think it is just antibiotics for anything
    its for infections, such as in the lungs throat or sinus cavities