Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

so i'm a whiny bitch

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2011 in Off Topic
but you guys probably already knew that.

Went to the doctor, doctor is like

"so yeah whats the problem"
"Well for the last months my eyelids have been swollen and kinda painful, and I've had a cough during that time too."
"oh. you have seasonal allegories. you came in for that?"
"uh yeah. I'm lame, I know."
"yeah totally. glad I'm not related, I'd be pretty embarrassed for seeing a dr over that"
"thanks"
"but since you are in here. your blood pressure is too high. that is a killer you know"
"well what can you do?"
"stop eating salt"
"I dont. I prefer pepper"
"cut down on red meat"
"I eat it less then average"
"okay. go get this blood work and then Ill get you on blood pressure meds"

but really I was thinking fuck that shit. Im early 30 and not over weight and you are putting me on blood pressure pills like I am some fat 50 year old? ~X( If there was another dr I could go to for a second opinion, I'd be all over that.

Lesson learned. fuck doctors. I'm not going back unless my leg is damn near falling off.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    anytime y00z see teh doctorz ASK FOR VICODEN!!!!!!

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anytime y00z see teh doctorz ASK FOR VICODEN!!!!!!
    I did and always do. He said that Vicoden isnt an acceptable med for allergies. Fucker. Why do you think I need the second opinion.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake if thats how your Dr really acted, you need to go see someone else.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hate vicodin. Everytime I get it, I never wind up taking it and then I have 2 friends who are always trying to buy them off of me
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I wouldn't get too mad at the doctor. They don't really have the time to really assess your problems and find the best method to treat you since they have so little time with each patient.

I can see how that is a huge pain in the ass, though. I would get a second opinion.
    nah... I made up all that stuff, but I am sure that is what he was thinking. He prescribed some eye drops and some antibiotics for cough because he thought it was bronchitis related. Basically he gave me the "your a whiny bitch" prescription. I could read between his words.
    I hate vicodin. Everytime I get it, I never wind up taking it and then I have 2 friends who are always trying to buy them off of me
    make that three. Dude... Let me know next time. I'll beat those other two chumps price.
    I wouldn't get too mad at the doctor. They don't really have the time to really assess your problems and find the best method to treat you since they have so little time with each patient.

I can see how that is a huge pain in the ass, though. I would get a second opinion.
    im not mad at him... just kinda mad my blood pressure is too high. I dont think it should be. It is high because that is the type of person I am... I've always been a little high strung and get stressed easily. I'm sure that is the cause. Really he should have just prescribed me a few joints to chill the fuck out sometimes.
    Idk why everyone likes it so much. I don't like it cuz it fucks up my sexy time. My dick doesnt act right.
    I used to have super high blood pressure too but I was also probably a bit overweight at the time
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah... I made up all that stuff, but I am sure that is what he was thinking. He prescribed some eye drops and some antibiotics for cough because he thought it was bronchitis related. Basically he gave me the "your a whiny bitch" prescription. I could read between his words.
    lolok, i was about to say, this doods an ass... but maybe the antibiotics and shit is all you need man... you'll be happy if your symptoms go away in a week or 2! dont look at it as being a bitch, you were feeling sick, you went and got meds for it, thats what dr's are for...
    the anti-biotics will probably work. I'm sure its just some sort of viral infection or something. you might be surprised how quick it goes away
    Idk why everyone likes it so much. I don't like it cuz it fucks up my sexy time. My dick doesnt act right.
    yeah.... It isnt for sexy time. I like it because you take it and like every ache you have fades away. And even shit you never even know was causing you discomfort. Like maybe you walked a lot that day and your legs burn a little.... gone. You just take the pill and get ready for all your pain and worries to leave and enter your coma like sleep state. For someone that loves sleep (I love it), Vicoden is like heaven.
    sexy time >>>> getting rid of my pain
    I used to have super high blood pressure too but I was also probably a bit overweight at the time
    did they put you on blood pressure pills?
    sure..... sex -> vicoden -> blissfull sleep. what isnt to love?

lolok, i was about to say, this doods an ass... but maybe the antibiotics and shit is all you need man... you'll be happy if your symptoms go away in a week or 2! dont look at it as being a bitch, you were feeling sick, you went and got meds for it, thats what dr's are for...
    true. I'll be very happy to get over this shit.
    no those fuckers. they said I was too young. I actually had to eat right and work out. [-(
    sure..... sex -> vicoden -> blissfull sleep. what isnt to love?
    that shit puts me to sleep anyway. I actually usually can't sleep until I have some sexy time before bed, even if it's with myself. foreveralonejpg.
    no those fuckers. they said I was too young. I actually had to eat right and work out. [-(
    How am I not too young?!? I just don't get it. I am 5'10 160 lbs, I rarely eat salt, I rarely eat fast food, I occasionally eat red meat... fuck high blood pressure.