Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

what the fuck is wrong with me

2»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) alright.... alright.... I'll probably go.
    im thinking natty might be hiding in the bushes outside my pad at night.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    when you are coughing are you coughing anything up? if you are it might be an infection. also idr fom the op but do you have a temperature?
    Yeah I was coughing shit up but no temperature. It has been decided though, I am going to try and get in sometime today. First thing though, I need to find a dr.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i hate doctors they dont help with anything
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    ya it def sounds like a hypersensitivity inflammation reaction to something aka allergic reaction
    ya it def sounds like a hypersensitivity inflammation reaction to something aka allergic reaction
    coughing shit up causes you to think that? I'd have thought allergies would include not hacking shit up.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    in my unprofessional opinion....you're being poisoned by your wife. you need to kill that bitch ASAP!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    in my unprofessional opinion....you're being poisoned by your wife. you need to kill that bitch ASAP!
    You watch Dateline by any chance?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no. should i?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no. should i?
    sounds like a dateline or two that i saw where the wife was slowly poisoning the husband to where he would deteriorate and eventually die. Good luck tho wake! :-bd
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Go to the quack - avoiding it and hoping it gets better won't achieve anything.Could just be a pollen allergy? Or nuclear fall out?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Photobucket
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah... fuck doctors. I call the 3 places that are advertising they are taking new patients.. first one says they arent. Second one says to leave my info and they will call me back in 48 hours to make an appointment. fuck that. The third one says they can make an appointment for June 24th. So I tell her "That doesnt work... I've been suffering through this for the last month, and I need to see someone. Do you know of what I can do to get some sort of medical help? Should I just go to the ER?? she then asks me what is wrong, and I tell her. she puts me on hold and comes back saying they can squeeze me in tomorrow at 11.

I am pretty sure this dr office is in the hood. pretty sure I will be the only Caucasian there too.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Cut your arm off with a skill saw and Im sure you'll get in sooner
    edited May 2011
    a guy calls 911, "Listen. I live at 17 pellot drive. There are currently 2 people out in my garage robbing me! Send the police immediately!!!"

911 operator, "sir, stay calm. I have notified dispatch and they will send a car out in 45 minutes to two hours

guy, "but they are here now! come get them... they will be gone by then"

911 "sorry sir, we are having a busy night"

guy "okay. thanks for the help"

2 minutes later

guy calls 911 "I just called about two people robbing my gararge. I live at 17 Pellot Drive"

911, "yes sir I see you called"

guy "i was just calling to say I no longer need your help. I went out into my garage and shot them with my 12-gauge. problem covered. thanks *click*"

30 seconds later the police show up and arrest the crooks

cop, "we heard that you had shot these two guys?"

guy "funny. I heard you guys were busy for the next two hours"