Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

what the fuck is wrong with me

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2011 in Off Topic
I've been thinking of going to the dr for a few weeks now, but I keep putting it off because I think "What the fuck do they know? they arent going to do jack shit". And even if I was going to go to the dr, I dont really even know who I should go see. Here are my symptoms

For the last month I have had a cough that sounds like it is in my lungs. My throat isnt sore, I don't have the sniffles, no fever, no headaches, no real nothing. I could live with the cough, but the other symptom that is driving me absolutely crazy is my eyes. I feel like my eye-lids are very puffy, and I feel like they have fluid in them... Kinda like my eyes-lids have blisters on it. Except I can't tell if they really have blisters or not. My eyelids are pealing skin like crazy, except that could be due to the fact that I can't keep my hands off them. They don't hurt, but all I want to do all the time is rub my eyes.

Basically I feel like I have all the symptoms of allegories. I've never had allegories before, however maybe the move to NY just introduced some new plant species that I have not built up an immunity too. So what do I do... doctor or no? and if yes, what dr do I go see?

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    your turning into a zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was afraid of that. Last I heard... no cure for zombie. just need to be careful of who I bite.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ummm yeah. Go see a doctor dude. I avoid going to the doctor at all costs, but I 'm sure they can figure out something.
    What doctor? Eye doctor or general doctor?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    normal doctor, no eye doc with see you without a "referral"
    Probably just a general doctor. Sounds like something that he would just give you an antibiotic or something for. At the very least he will refer you to where you need to go.
    alright thanks guys... I'm thinking about it. I just sure am going to feel like a bitch if they are like "allergies"
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    General doctor because the eye doctor can do nothing for the cough and they're probably related.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yea, go see a Dr.... maybe theres some mold or some shit in your house/work ect... you are unaware of that is giving you allergy type symptoms...
    yea, go see a Dr.... maybe theres some mold or some shit in your house/work ect... you are unaware of that is giving you allergy type symptoms...
    right. so I agree with this, but say this is the case... wtf can a doctor do other then say "yeah sucks bro. nice story"

My oldest daughter has also been sick for a long time. She doesnt have the eye thing, but she has the same bad cough. We took her in and they tested for everything and it all came back negative. The only thing let to check her for in allergies, and we have an appointment to get her in.

If it is allegories, then fuck that.... like suffer through it. but if it is something else that has some instant cure, yes please.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I would go see a general doctor. Make sure you mention the plant species and that you think it could be allergies. That could give him a starting point and who knows, it could be allergies
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Oh and I get allergy shots. They have helped tremendously
    hmmm.... allergy shots. I like the sound of that. Ive been downing claritin hoping that would do something. Hard to say if it helps or if it is in my head.
    right. so I agree with this, but say this is the case... wtf can a doctor do other then say "yeah sucks bro. nice story"

My oldest daughter has also been sick for a long time. She doesnt have the eye thing, but she has the same bad cough. We took her in and they tested for everything and it all came back negative. The only thing let to check her for in allergies, and we have an appointment to get her in.

If it is allegories, then fuck that.... like suffer through it. but if it is something else that has some instant cure, yes please.
    a Dr can help you determine what is wrong so you can fix it. If your kid is sick too, you should both see a Dr. there might be some poison or some shit youre breathing in, that shit can grow in the walls and shit you dont even see it. dont be stubborn homie, go get checked out...

a Dr can help you determine what is wrong so you can fix it. If your kid is sick too, you should both see a Dr. there might be some poison or some shit youre breathing in, that shit can grow in the walls and shit you dont even see it. dont be stubborn homie, go get checked out...
    I've taking my daughter in several times now. At first they were thinking Asthma... but the third time we went back for her they tested for absolutely everything. Took blood and did a full workout. checked for TB, and anything else. Her tests came back negative, and the only thing left is to see an allegorist which we have scheduled.

I am just being stubborn about myself. Just not a big fan of looking like a pussy. I'm tough, I can wait it out. :-)) really though, I'll probably head down sometime today. I gotta find a dr first and some free minutes in my work load.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Take some benedryl. If it doesn't help see a doc.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Take some benedryl. If it doesn't help see a doc.
    good idea. I've heard claritin sometimes doesnt work on people, and you should try benedryl if it doesnt work.
    yeah man, i totally hear what youre saying about the being a pussy thing.. thats why i been so stubborn to see a dr for my issues for all this time. sometimes its best to just check it out, especially since its been over a few wekks man, if it was a cold it should be gone by now..
    How about you quit whining, man up, and deal with it?
    yeah wake, just go to the Dr...