Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

For anyone attending Bristow Mayhem

2»

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    The venue is off a highway down a street next to some industrial stuff with nothing but a couple houses along side the road. There's nothing but a 7-11 down the road
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Ahh that sucks. That's kinda like Mansfield because there isn't much around Mansfield. It was just the highway about half a mile away, and trees.

But they let you in the lot starting at like 9 I think and there is ample parking there. Mansfield is a beautiful fucking amphitheater
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow and I thought DTE was bad with out a pit. They don't have any policy about tailgating, crowd surfing or moshing.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Before now, JLL would let people into the lot a couple of hours before show time. Now, they apparently will only let people into the parking lot an hour or so prior to events. It's just a bad idea all around, especially if the event is sold out.
    What is it with places not having pits? Is it just out of sheer laziness to not remove the seats?

Hartford technically doesn't have a pit for all shows, but when a metal show comes around they remove about 25 rows and have a pit.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What is it with places not having pits? Is it just out of sheer laziness to not remove the seats?

Hartford technically doesn't have a pit for all shows, but when a metal show comes around they remove about 25 rows and have a pit.
    Some physically cannot remove the seats. It also makes some of them the worst fucking venues in America.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

Some physically cannot remove the seats. It also makes some of them the worst fucking venues in America.
    How would they not be able to remove them? I know that for most shows, the seats at Hartford are bolted into the ground. But for metal shows and warped tour they remove the bolts and pull the seats out. You can still see in the ground exactly where the seats are supposed to be placed.

Yeah Jones Beach Theater on Long Island is wonderful, but it doesn't have a pit which is why most metal shows don't go there.

Ozzfest went there once or twice but I never understood why
    Before now, JLL would let people into the lot a couple of hours before show time. Now, they apparently will only let people into the parking lot an hour or so prior to events. It's just a bad idea all around, especially if the event is sold out.
    It's been like that since at the very least 2009.
    Wow and I thought DTE was bad with out a pit. They don't have any policy about tailgating, crowd surfing or moshing.
    You can take off crowd surfing and moshing. We mosh and crowd surf constantly, they don't care about that