Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

You wouldnt believe who I met today.

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    je ne pas parle francais
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    je ne pas parle francais
    oh, I thought french was very common there.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I met Dane Cook...
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited May 2011
    I met Dane Cook...
    did you say to him... "I am having a problem Dane.... I can't decide who is a worse comedian; Carlos Mencia or you. It is difficult because sometimes Mencia does steal something funny.... but your material? dude... what the fuck"
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Bo Jackson
    ha! that is awesome. any story with this? I've got a related meet up.
    I actually made an ass of myself at my big Bo meetup. I was actually at a stop light in the suburbs and I had my window open. A big ol' Harley pulls up next to me at the light and I look over and notice a big black dude on the bike, which was in itself a bit strange. So anyway this was when he played for the White Sox and as I looked at him again, I realized that it was Bo!

So like the fangirl that I am, I go "Hey Bo"!
    Bo looks over to me and says "yeah"
    I (struggling for what to say now) say "Congratulations!"
    Bo (looking confused) says "for what"?
    I (having no idea how to respond at this point) "for being Bo!"
    Bo says "thanks" laughing.

The light turns
    Bo pulls away
    I sit at the light and slam my head against the steering wheel 456 times
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    je ne pas parle francais
    oh, I thought french was very common there.
    depends on where you go, but for the most part Ontario is primarily english. we do have to take french in school from grades 1 through 8, and you require one highschool french credit to graduate. i took my one french class in grade 9 and said fuck french after that.

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I met Dane Cook...
    did you say to him... "I am having a problem Dane.... I can't decide who is a worse comedian; Carlos Mencia or you. It is difficult because sometimes Mencia does steal something funny.... buy your material? dude... what the fuck"
    Haha, well this was back in '04 I think. I saw his stand up at the UNH campus and met him and got his autograph after. So this was before he got uber famous. And I actually think the first Dane Cook comedy cd is pretty good.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Bo Jackson
    ha! that is awesome. any story with this? I've got a related meet up.
    I actually made an ass of myself at my big Bo meetup. I was actually at a stop light in the suburbs and I had my window open. A big ol' Harley pulls up next to me at the light and I look over and notice a big black dude on the bike, which was in itself a bit strange. So anyway this was when he played for the White Sox and as I looked at him again, I realized that it was Bo!

So like the fangirl that I am, I go "Hey Bo"!
    Bo looks over to me and says "yeah"
    I (struggling for what to say now) say "Congratulations!"
    Bo (looking confused) says "for what"?
    I (having no idea how to respond at this point) "for being Bo!"
    Bo says "thanks" laughing.

The light turns
    Bo pulls away
    I sit at the light and slam my head against the steering wheel 456 times

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) awesome.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I could have met Jake Gyllenhall if I wanted to be a creep and wait in the parking lot after school at his movie trailer. They filmed parts of Love and Other Drugs at my school and the highway right by it, and they had their tent on the football field for when they had lunch, and all the movie trailers and stuff were in the parking lot. A bunch of girls waited after school one day to try and meet him but I didn't really care enough. :p
    imageimage
    edited May 2011
    There were alot of people at a couple of restaurants that me and my wife went to when we were out in L.A, but didn't "bother" any of them other than a very drunk Gary Shandling outside of The Ivy.

Mischa Barton
    Patrick Dempsey
    Matthew Fox
    Rebecca Gayheart
    Red Buttons (R.I.P.)
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I met alot of athletes and band members.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i sat next to john elway at the arena bowl that was in grand rapids a few years back...it was pretty cool
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I've bumped into Chad gray before (mudvayne, hellyeah) he comes down here a lot. I stopped him and shook his hand, just told him that I was a big fan of his work and the mudvayne show a couple months ago was Insane.

I was also at a party that later on I found out Joey jordison had supposedly been there... That's what people kept telling me but I was like... Yah sure, jordison was at the party and I of all people didn't notice. Just didn't add up even though I do have friends who have partied with him before.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

My girlfriend also met John Travolta at Disney 2 summers ago
    my dad is john travoltas twin
    i shit you not
    imageimage

i shit you not
    your last name would be travolta is that was in fact true. nope. fail.

i shit you not
    your dad looks like Kesha???
    :O
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    I met Steven Tyler and Joe Perry coming out of an elevator at a music studio. they were there to check out a band for Steven's club Mama Kin...

I met Jeremy Roenick at a gas station is Abington, MA. I recognized him, saw a sports cards shop was accross the street. Asked him if he would wait a second so i can get him to sign something. He waited, i got a Blackhawks puck and he signed it. He was a lot smaller in person than i expected
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Met Danger Ehren from Jackass at Journey's Backyard BBQ. Dude is nice as hell and talked with me for a bit.

here is the pic he let me take haha:

Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

i shit you not
    your dad looks like Kesha???
    :O
    hahahaha no but really
    my dad looks exactly like him just with more tattoos
    imageimage
    edited May 2011
    last summer I met Jason Wendell of 2cents outside of a hotel I was staying at. He was wearing some "#1 Korn fan" shirt which really gave me the urge to tell him his band sucks and so does his taste of clothes. I fought the urge and have to say he is a pretty nice dude.