Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    im not sayin a dude needs to sit in tha pitz all night but for machine fucking head??? lose your fucking mind or go home
    It's not like I just stand there completely static. I go fucking apeshit in my confined little space. I always leave every metal show I got to with a sore neck.
    teh headbangin is imoprtant, but you cant just headbang to machine head, the second i hear that first note i seriously just wanna beat the shit of everyone near me. its like seein red lol
    Have you ever actually seen red? It is such a fucking rush.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    im not sayin a dude needs to sit in tha pitz all night but for machine fucking head??? lose your fucking mind or go home
    It's not like I just stand there completely static. I go fucking apeshit in my confined little space. I always leave every metal show I got to with a sore neck.
    teh headbangin is imoprtant, but you cant just headbang to machine head, the second i hear that first note i seriously just wanna beat the shit of everyone near me. its like seein red lol
    :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trinU3VD1Zo
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    nah but i have just lost my mind in pitz where people tell me to calm down lol. other than concerts im a chill dude. when people see me at shows theyre like WTF??
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'll be sure to punch my friend in the face, lol.
    finally a little sense with this kid
    nah but i have just lost my mind in pitz where people tell me to calm down lol. other than concerts im a chill dude. when people see me at shows theyre like WTF??
    I did once, it was just for an instant though, I was in football lifting weights and we were doing squat maxes, and I had 450 going, when I started going up I stalled and everything went red and I pushed it up, then I racked and it was gone but I was so pumped after that I couldn't sit still, it was like 10 tons of caffeine.
    I did once, it was just for an instant though, I was in football lifting weights and we were doing squat maxes, and I had 450 going, when I started going up I stalled and everything went red and I pushed it up, then I racked and it was gone but I was so pumped after that I couldn't sit still, it was like 10 tons of caffeine.
    sounds like you got fucked up on adrenaline
    kickass \m/

im gettin amped up right nao just thinkin bout MH!!!
    edited May 2011
    sounds like you got fucked up on adrenaline
    I honestly believe that is what happened. I got drug tested a couple days afterward because I was showing withdrawal symptoms, it all makes sense now.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    last year i stayed in 3IoB's pit, while my friends went to get close for Shadows Fall... i tore it up in 3IoB's pit, n right after i ran into Shadows Falls pit, pushed my way into the middle...

bout half way through the set i run into my friends-- literally.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    last year i stayed in 3IoB's pit, while my friends went to get close for Shadows Fall... i tore it up in 3IoB's pit, n right after i ran into Shadows Falls pit, pushed my way into the middle...

I wish I saw 3IoB... but they were during LoG... of whom the sound sucked for :'(
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ugh im wasting my time with a bunch of rail vaginas, i need to find some real metalheads to talk too
    I think I can throwdown in the pit hard even without alcohol is all I'm saying. And if I go, I plan on going crazy for machine head
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

I wish I saw 3IoB... but they were during LoG... of whom the sound sucked for :'(
    that sucks... nobody overlapped for me last year.

but 1st year i missed Walls of Jericho for Mastodon, and most of Dragonforce for Machine Head (wise choices i believer) and 09 i missed BFMV for Corpse, who i was watching from a line for a Trivium signing.

overlaps suck. specially when its two bands you like

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    ugh im wasting my time with a bunch of rail vaginas, i need to find some real metalheads to talk too
    I think I can throwdown in the pit hard even without alcohol is all I'm saying. And if I go, I plan on going crazy for machine head
    hey like i said, if people can lose it without the booze then thats cool but it helps imo

haha.jpeg

but 1st year i missed Walls of Jericho for Mastodon, and most of Dragonforce for Machine Head (wise choices i believer) and 09 i missed BFMV for Corpse, who i was watching from a line for a Trivium signing.

I want to go to MH's signing this year, but I need to see who I'll miss.

Hopefully it's SS
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    hey like i said, if people can lose it without the booze then thats cool but it helps imo

I wouldn't know since I don't drink but either way MH gets me pumped enough. Right when the guitars kick into that bass line and the song gets all upbeat in Halo, I want to jump into the pit so hard \m/
    edited May 2011

Hopefully it's SS
    ._.

I personally hope it's SLS.