Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ugh another rail guy 8-|
    I would mosh with you.
    fuckyea.jpg
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2011
    Bands I'm hoping for that I probably won't get but are possible due to my region:
    Times of Grace
    Acrassicauda
    Revocation
    Those are all touring bands. Why would they give a national touring act a local band's spot?
    i iz an optimist dammit

Kingdom of Sorrow has been a touring band since 07 and they opened Mansfield in 08...
    Seriously? I thought those spots were only for local bands
    They are a band and they are based locally, therefore they are a local band.
    but how is it physically possible to mosh your ass of to machine head if you dont have alcohol in your system???
    I plan on doin' it sober.
    then you still havent really seen Machine fucking head ya pussy!!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Psychostick, The Autumn Offering, Soil, and Dirge Within have all been Jager bands, and they aren't what I would call local at all.
    But alcohol impairs memory... I want to remember it :D
    Tape a video camera to your forehead, duhhhhhh
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Bands I'm hoping for that I probably won't get but are possible due to my region:
    Times of Grace
    Acrassicauda
    Revocation
    Those are all touring bands. Why would they give a national touring act a local band's spot?
    i iz an optimist dammit

Kingdom of Sorrow has been a touring band since 07 and they opened Mansfield in 08...
    What I mean is I would think they would leave that spot for an unsigned, non-touring, local band
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    nah thats bullshit, just dont get black out drunk, i mean its mayhemfest Machine fucking head takes the stage, you hear the first couple notes of Aesthetics of hate, you need a little liquid courage to lose your fucking mind andbeat the shit of everyone in a 5 feet distance of you.......CMON MAN!!
    edited May 2011
    Times of Grace
    Acrassicauda
    Revocation
    i iz an optimist dammit

What I mean is I would think they would leave that spot for an unsigned, non-touring, local band
    lolno, most of the bands are signed

My usual band, Stemm, made the UFC theme song.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    nah thats bullshit, just dont get black out drunk, i mean its mayhemfest Machine fucking head takes the stage, you hear the first couple notes of Aesthetics of hate, you need a little liquid courage to lose your fucking mind andbeat the shit of everyone in a 5 feet distance of you.......CMON MAN!!
    :|
    ugh im wasting my time with a bunch of rail vaginas, i need to find some real metalheads to talk too
    ugh im wasting my time with a bunch of rail vaginas, i need to find some real metalheads to talk too
    Fucking pitz
    Wait, SOiL was an opening band at one of the dates? This gives me hope for Times of Grace :D
    im not sayin a dude needs to sit in tha pitz all night but for machine fucking head??? lose your fucking mind or go home
    I plan on losing my fucking mind... without alcohol...
    I plan on losing my fucking mind... without alcohol...
    close enough, your too young anywayz for teh booze, but it seriously makes it 100 times more fun
    im not sayin a dude needs to sit in tha pitz all night but for machine fucking head??? lose your fucking mind or go home
    It's not like I just stand there completely static. I go fucking apeshit in my confined little space. I always leave every metal show I got to with a sore neck.
    It's not like I just stand there completely static. I go fucking apeshit in my confined little space. I always leave every metal show I got to with a sore neck.
    teh headbangin is imoprtant, but you cant just headbang to machine head, the second i hear that first note i seriously just wanna beat the shit of everyone near me. its like seein red lol