Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Fuck that. More than half of that is repeats.

GAY
    And this year isn't a bunch of repeats?

4 out of 12 bands are repeats this year, yes. I'm not happy about that either. Also, of the 10 bands Marc mentioned, 7 were repeats. That's way too much.
    If they wanted to do that, they could. It would still bring in a lot of people. But I think they would put a couple more bands in there since next year would be their 5th year. Tbh..that lineup Marc made isn't too exciting
    It isn't, and the main part is all the repeats.

And I know they could, but I don't think they will anytime soon.
    I would really like to see Slipknot back and Mudvayne get on the god damn bill.
    I'd like to see SOAD but I'd prefer their own tour
    SOAD are too big to do it anyways. They alone sold more tickets at the Shoreline than the Mayhem Fest did.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    mother of god..........................................................

A possible reunion tour of a certain tour years ago :O
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I can see next's year line up being really great. Last year they had 3 shitty bands atreyu norma jean itm. this year they have two shitty bands red fang , sls. Next year they might not have any.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol you forgot five finger death punch in the shitty category
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    This year had the most shitty bands if you ask me. Disturbed, Suicide Silence, Trivium, and Straight Line Stitch. In Flames ain't too great either.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'd like to see SOAD but I'd prefer their own tour
    SOAD are too big to do it anyways. They alone sold more tickets at the Shoreline than the Mayhem Fest did.
    They've been gone since 2006...that's the reason I think they sold a bunch of tickets. They headlined ozzfest that year as well but to my knowledge no dates sold out. I don't think they're too big for Mayhem at all, Tool is though.

And Marc's main Isn't all repeats <_>
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If their are any repeat bands I would like to see Slipknot, Mastodon, Lamb Of God, KSE, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer. Not all in one year but if they get any they should get those bands.
    Last year had norma jean and atreyu they are worst mayhem bands ever.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I agree.
    This year had the most shitty bands if you ask me. Disturbed, Suicide Silence, Trivium, and Straight Line Stitch. In Flames ain't too great either.
    In Flames is fake as hell and should just change their damn name imo
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I sense a Pledge of Allegiance reunion tour happening at Mayhem in 2012 minus Rammstein.

main stage

SOAD
    Slipknot
    Mudvayne
    Deftones
    Mastodon(opening)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Zombie should coheadline with either Slayer or Slipknot \m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    In Flames is fake as hell and should just change their damn name imo
    The band is fake? What?
    oh
    and you all must have forgotten who headlined the 3rd stage the first year, then who headlined that stage the next year...
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    But Zombie is touring with Slayer right now. And who knows wtf he's going to do next year
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think 2008 holds that title.
    1. Disturbed
    2. Dragonforce
    3. Walls Of Jericho
    4.Underoath
    5. Suicide Silence
    6. Black Tide

Compared to this years line up
    1. Disturbed
    2. Suicide Silence
    3.Straight Line Stich
    If any band should change there it should be Sepultura .
    But Zombie is touring with Slayer right now. And who knows wtf he's going to do next year
    I mean eventually...
    Slayer and Manson toured together less than a year before they did mayhem didnt they?