Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Eh, I'm pretty loose with my definition of Metal. I understand why people call them Hard Rock.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Inless Slipknot are there stone sour might be there.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    My list is incomplete, but all these bands have new albums dropping or just released and that's what Mayhem looks for. Bet my left nut that the main stage will be that.

Slipknot
    Mudvayne(the triumphant return)
    Deftones
    Mastodon

Jager Stage:
    Lamb of God(headlining)
    Killswitch Engage
    Chimaria

Revolver Stage(assuming Revolver sponsors it again)
    Cannibal Corpse
    As I Lay Dying
    Behemoth
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The stupidity comes mainly from you saying and people agreeing or at least quoting that stone sour is a hard rock band and wouldn't play mayhem because they played uproar. Disturbed being on uproar makes your comment and those who quoted it stupid.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Fuck that. More than half of that is repeats.

GAY
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Why would LoG headline the side stage when they played 2nd on the main stage last year?
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2011
    Why would LoG headline the side stage when they played 2nd on the main stage last year?
    This, and Behemoth went down a slot.

And KSE would be main stage.
    Why would hatebreed play mainstage ozzfest one year then the next play the second stage? It doesn't matter where they played the year before. Think about it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

I say we just have 1 side stage, and 6 main stage bands lol
    inb4lists

1. Because LOG love the 2nd stage more then the mainstage. They have the cred now of conquering both and probably would want to play 2nd cause that's where their a game is and Lyman isn't a asshole and would let them.

2. Behemoth is not as popular as AILD or CC. So of course they would go down a spot.

3. KSE does not hold the power of those main stage bands. Probably Mastodon, but I sure KSE would like to play 2nd stage :3
    Why would hatebreed play mainstage ozzfest one year then the next play the second stage? It doesn't matter where they played the year before. Think about it.
    I don't the line-ups, but perhaps there were bigger bands on the Main Stage the year Hatebreed played the second stage.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

GAY
    And this year isn't a bunch of repeats?
    I don't see why they couldn't be moved around and even drop a slot of two. I don't like LoG but would prefer them on a side stage like how I prefer Cannibal Corpse on a side stage and people prefer Hatebreed on a side stage.

Also Behemoth can move around, not a big wooha. And if KSE was in mainstage at all they would open. The bands Marc picked though, that wouldn't happen because those bands bring in more people and are bigger imo...except Mastodon
    imageimage
    I don't the line-ups, but perhaps there were bigger bands on the Main Stage the year Hatebreed played the second stage.
    The reason Hatebreed played the main stage was they had gain the popularity and wanted to give it a chance. They figured it sucked something awful and went back to playing 2nd stage. They thrive on 2nd stage anyway.
    No the reason was hatebreed didn't want to play main stage again they said they liked second stage better it comes down to what the bands want and anything is possible. These stupid excuses you all are coming up with are making you go full retard.
    edited July 2011

GAY

4 out of 12 bands are repeats this year, yes. I'm not happy about that either. Also, of the 10 bands Marc mentioned, 7 were repeats. That's way too much.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would really like to see Slipknot back and Mudvayne get on the god damn bill.

GAY

4 out of 12 bands are repeats this year, yes. I'm not happy about that either. Also, of the 10 bands Marc mentioned, 7 were repeats. That's way too much.
    And 2 of the 4 repeats are shitty bands
    inb4lists

GAY

If they wanted to do that, they could. It would still bring in a lot of people. But I think they would put a couple more bands in there since next year would be their 5th year. Tbh..that lineup Marc made isn't too exciting
    imageimage
    3 out of 4 are, but whatever.
    I would really like to see Slipknot back and Mudvayne get on the god damn bill.
    I'd like to see SOAD but I'd prefer their own tour
    imageimage