Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The unearth set looks great but I admit I am a little sad to have no black hearts now reign.

Lol at trivium thank you hatebreed =))

People keep telling me at least watch godsmack they are good live. How come they are getting so many negative reviews?

Ghosts ftw

Fuck signings I'm there for the music. I'll meet these people at club shows.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Trivium are the shit \m/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

People keep telling me at least watch godsmack they are good live. How come they are getting so many negative reviews?
    ]
    Because they are from the people that hate Godsmack <_>
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Godsmack are really good live can't wait to see them again.
    No it hasn't I've been reading reviews on multiple sites. They all said godsmack was boring and disturbed even managed to mess up down with the sickness
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Disturbed sucks anyways. Same boring thing everytime
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No it hasn't I've been reading reviews on multiple sites. They all said godsmack was boring and disturbed even managed to mess up down with the sickness
    that surprises me. idk how a drum battle/double drum solo could be boring.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    A drum solo isn't the whole Godsmack show lol. And tbh..I think it's a bunch of people that hate or dislike Godsmack giving the loads of shit reviews

*inb4George*
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-)) :-)) @ *inb4George*

you're probably right. and i just assumed if someone thought they were boring that that would include the drum battle.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    One of the reviews I read said I've seen this band enough and it's time for the drum battle to go away after so many times I don't want to see that anymore.
    edited July 2011
    Well I've never seen Godsmack live so that means zip to me lol. I can get how it's would get old after a while and boring. I had to see Zakk Wyldes shitty 20 min guitar solos enough times with Ozzy
    imageimage
    Leah even the people that said try were looking forward to the headliners said they weren't any good or that they were just boring this time around. I haven't found one positive review yet
    Huh..well I guess I will just use the day to tan and so forth now that there really isn't anything to look forward to lol <_>
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Billy, you going to camden?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Billy, you going to camden?
    Yessir I am
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Well I've never seen Godsmack live so that means zip to me lol.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When I saw Godsmack live this past october they put on a good damn show.
    From what i've seen of videos from mayhem sully has on a knee brace which probably doesn't help the performance
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From what i've seen of videos from mayhem sully has on a knee brace which probably doesn't help the performance
    I noticed that to I couldn't tell what the fuck he had on.
    He looked like he was trying to go incognito lol