Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    SLS and SS are equally bad
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    SLS are one of the two band's i am not watching at mayhem.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MH sucks, Flynn is a trendy faggot, and Demmel joining caused the permanent end of one of the greatest thrash bands of all time. I guess he had to make money somehow.
    Are you aware Demmel joined AFTER Supercharger/The Burning Red?
    I don't think Brian was saying anything about Demmel other than him joining the band ended what Brian feels is on of the greatest thrash bands. Or perhaps I'm missing the direction you're going since I don't know if you like MH or not.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MH sucks, Flynn is a trendy faggot, and Demmel joining caused the permanent end of one of the greatest thrash bands of all time. I guess he had to make money somehow.
    Are you aware Demmel joined AFTER Supercharger/The Burning Red?
    I don't think Brian was saying anything about Demmel other than him joining the band ended what Brian feels is on of the greatest thrash bands. Or perhaps I'm missing the direction you're going since I don't know if you like MH or not.
    Vio-Lence ended in the early 90's. They reformed for Thrash Of The Titans (Chuck Billy Benefit) and ended up touring for the next few years. They had plans for a new album and everything. Then they posted an update on their website that Phil Demmel had become a permanent member of Machine Head, then shortly after they posted another update that they won't be continuing with Vio-Lence.

My point on Demmel joining had nothing to do with their shit nu metal era.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    \m/ \m/ Got my pit tickets in the mail today \m/ \m/
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    ITT: Brian cryin like a bitch
    ITT: Brian cryin like a bitch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    For the camden date?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    ITT: Brian is justifying is opinion on a band and some of the band's fans can't handle criticism so they resort to petty insults that have nothing to do with the discussion at hand.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    For the camden date?
    Hells yeah!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    ITT: I'm cryin like a bitch
    For the camden date?
    Hells yeah!
    Get those Megadeth picks n sticks brah!
    For the camden date?
    Hells yeah!
    Sweet! That means I should get mine today too \m/
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    For the camden date?
    Hells yeah!
    Hopefully. I got woken up by my sister throwing the envelope at me. I was pissed until I saw what it was.
    For the camden date?
    Hells yeah!
    I shall try my best. :D Just found out my crazy Russian friend Dave from RU scored backstage passes so we're going to go nuts during Megadeth.
    Sweet!
    edited July 2011
    For the camden date?
    Hells yeah!
    Hopefully. I got woken up by my sister throwing the envelope at me. I was pissed until I saw what it was.
    For the camden date?
    Hells yeah!
    I shall try my best. :D Just found out my crazy Russian friend Dave from RU scored backstage passes so we're going to go nuts during Megadeth.
    Im just nervous im getting mine via ups and im not home :( I swear if they get stolen .....
    Sorry for the quotes. On on my phone and it fucked up
    Who would try to steal it?
    Sweet!
    Hells yeah!
    Who would try to steal it?
    Sweet!
    Hells yeah!
    I live by Allentown if you know the area. There have been brake is recently so if they see a package on the front porch its free game